Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 23,500 members?  (Read 3770 times)

FxXxR

• Junior CVO Member
23,500 members?
« on: September 27, 2003, 03:48:39 PM »

Counting the 04's,,,,there looks to be about 23,500 cvo bikes made to date,,,,,so there are alot of future members out there,,,,,now the question is,,,how do they find this site?,,,,or how does this site find them?

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: 23,500 members?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2003, 06:57:29 PM »

thats a great question. the answer is both. they find the site by putting their model into a search engine. or bye members telling other CVO owners they meet about the site. ive tried leaving buisness card on bikes but i dont know if that has brought any new members [smiley=nixweiss.gif] the site is listed on some other sites like babes hd site. if you have some other ideas let me know.
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2003, 10:37:18 PM »

thats a great question. the answer is both. they find the site by putting their model into a search engine. or bye members telling other CVO owners they meet about the site. ive tried leaving buisness card on bikes but i dont know if that has brought any new members [smiley=nixweiss.gif] the site is listed on some other sites like babes hd site. if you have some other ideas let me know.

Sask-man might post this site on his links page.  Contact him or his wife here http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/gkalin/
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

100thFLSTFI-Y

• I'll own this one day soon!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 09:08:10 AM »

I found the site via vtwinforums.com

was having problems with my friends '00 SERG...

someone told me to post here...

great site, lots of good info.

Aloha from Hawaii...

Robert
'03 FLSTFI-Y, vivid black
'00 FXDL, sinister blue/diamond ice, wifes toy
'89 FLTUC w/sidecar black with red pinstripes (new project)
'79 FLH (dinosaur in hibernation)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2003, 09:16:27 AM »

Welcome Robert......I think that someone may have been me.

Everybody who reads this.....let all CVO owners know that they have there own site, right here! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Oh yes.....I just got your PM on the other site.  Different user name here but same bikes.....and aren't you close to having your share? [smiley=7.gif]
« Last Edit: December 03, 2003, 09:29:49 AM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

100thFLSTFI-Y

• I'll own this one day soon!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2003, 01:03:01 PM »

Welcome Robert......I think that someone may have been me.

Everybody who reads this.....let all CVO owners know that they have there own site, right here! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Oh yes.....I just got your PM on the other site.
'03 FLSTFI-Y, vivid black
'00 FXDL, sinister blue/diamond ice, wifes toy
'89 FLTUC w/sidecar black with red pinstripes (new project)
'79 FLH (dinosaur in hibernation)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2003, 10:10:09 PM »

I've been know to have up to four Harleys at one time.  It's one of those things ya know......a guy can never have enough! lol

West Coast GTG   

psycho

• Senior CVO Member
  • Surfer/Biker Dude
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2004, 07:52:38 PM »

Counting the 04's,,,,there looks to be about 23,500 cvo bikes made to date,,,,,so there are alot of future members out there,,,,,now the question is,,,how do they find this site?,,,,or how does this site find them?

I think that if this site takes off it at least, in principle, sounds great. However, have any of you checked out the newsgroups that have been going for a while. It seems like the bigger they get the more hostile the participants are and the more junk you have to weed through to find, digest, and participate in some meaningful dialogue. Perhaps that won't happen here considering that all participants are a more homogenous group--CVO owners. We'll see.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2004, 07:53:24 PM by psychodeuce »

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2004, 08:37:12 AM »

Amen to that. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2004, 09:09:33 AM »

As a regular here, and a moderator, I commit here and now to do my part to keep this site positive, informative, friendly and fun.  One more commitment on my part.......I try to always ferit out the "facts" rather than repeated gossip.

If I'm repeating gossip that I've read on another forum, I'll indicate that it's gossip.  However, I write a lot of emails to the manufacturers to get to the facts.  Just my commitment to you guys.

The other site that I'm a moderator on (for the Harley trucks) is www.NHTOC.com and we all have the same commitment, over there.  Friendly, helpful, factual site with no flameing.  If you drive a Harley truck or are interested in them, go check that site out.

West Coast GTG   

Page created in 0.298 seconds with 24 queries.