Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Would you trade your wheels?  (Read 13825 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Would you trade your wheels?
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2010, 09:14:10 AM »

I have to agree they both look good. :2vrolijk_21:, but then again they both looked good before too.  :drink: The SERG wheels realy accent well with the black wheel.
Are both partys 100% happy.  :nixweiss: .

Yes, with what we've done so far.  Jim (hd-dude) sent a set of calipers off to the chrome shop for me and I'm going to trade Jim (Jim Glide) calipers so that he can put the black on his bike.........and we still need to change rotors.

My rotors are cut to match the Agitator wheels and his rotors are cut to match the Blade wheels.  You guys know.....there's no cure for this obsession....we just keep feeding it :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Would you trade your wheels?
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2010, 02:34:32 PM »

Yes, with what we've done so far.  Jim (hd-dude) sent a set of calipers off to the chrome shop for me and I'm going to trade Jim (Jim Glide) calipers so that he can put the black on his bike.........and we still need to change rotors.

My rotors are cut to match the Agitator wheels and his rotors are cut to match the Blade wheels.  You guys know.....there's no cure for this obsession....we just keep feeding it :nixweiss:
You're my 'hero'.  :2vrolijk_21: har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.