Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Any relation  (Read 2332 times)

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

Any relation
« on: August 04, 2016, 11:54:21 AM »

Saw this sign yesterday thought maybe Carl had a rich uncle or had spread his wings to Florida.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
Re: Any relation
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 12:05:18 PM »

With Hub's luck with bikes, I don't think I'd want to go for a boat ride with them.  ;D
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 12:10:17 PM »

Saw this sign yesterday thought maybe Carl had a rich uncle or had spread his wings to Florida.

Hehehe.  I wish!  Sadly, or maybe "quite frankly" would be a better response, I'm the last living Male in my clan of Hubbards', and I was blessed with 2 beautiful daughters.  When I'm gone, my Hubbard gene pool will be done, Chains!  That may be good, or that may be sad, to some folks, but it is what it is.  All I know is, it's been a good run for me!  I've had a lot of fun, spent stupid money, and made a lot of friends, of which I consider you to be one of.  The rest of it just don't matter.  Very lucky to still be here!  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 01:10:22 PM »

Hehehe.  I wish!  Sadly, or maybe "quite frankly" would be a better response, I'm the last living Male in my clan of Hubbards', and I was blessed with 2 beautiful daughters.  When I'm gone, my Hubbard gene pool will be done, Chains!  That may be good, or that may be sad, to some folks, but it is what it is.  All I know is, it's been a good run for me!  I've had a lot of fun, spent stupid money, and made a lot of friends, of which I consider you to be one of.  The rest of it just don't matter.  Very lucky to still be here!  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD

It's not to late if you get busy!  There's still hope......  :P
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 06:30:21 PM »

It's not to late if you get busy!  There's still hope...... 
Lord help us all!!
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 07:20:07 PM »

I know what you mean Carl, My brother and I are the last of our line of Taylors. We both had daughters, I'm not complaining, it is what it is!

Mike
 :drink:

Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2016, 11:23:51 PM »

I know what you mean Carl, My brother and I are the last of our line of Taylors. We both had daughters, I'm not complaining, it is what it is!

Mike
 :drink:

Yep, same deal on my end...
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

Page created in 0.618 seconds with 22 queries.