Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49

Author Topic: Cybil, My New ‘07A FLHRSE3TQ  (Read 80897 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: Cybil, My New ‘07A FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 09:16:01 PM »

Fine job...yup, fine as frogs hair.  Gossd job and thanks for all the info and views and a project like this.

Miker

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 09:18:16 PM »

Thanks miker, FS and Chief! I tried to furnish enough details so others might benefit from all the testing I did. I think the pics don't do it justice! I hope your pleasantly surprised when you see it Chuck! ;)

And Dennis, you would pick on my naked left undersaddlebag! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 09:20:28 PM »

Hey miker, how's this? Better? ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 10:06:33 PM »

Good on ya, Howie!!!!   Very, Very, Very nice!  That is one schweeeeeeet machine you got there, Bro.  Really like the touring hot rod setup with the flames molded into the lids.  Don't think you'll have any challenges out of that motor either.  Roller rockers.........WOW!!  It should be bullet proof now....especially with that Feuling CSP in there.  You know, it is too bad that HD can't get these things right from the gitgo.........but then, we couldn't have this much fun either.  Congrats Buddy!  You dun good! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

THEOZZ

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHRSE3 Black Ice
    • CVO2: 2001 FXSTDI Silver
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 10:11:59 PM »

Awesome bike Hoist :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: and thanks for the write-up with all the information you provided. This will be helpful to alot of people on deciding to upgrade their Serk. Now you can sit back have a  :drink: and admire Cybil when your not out splitting lanes.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 10:13:48 PM »

Good on ya, Howie!!!!   Very, Very, Very nice!  That is one schweeeeeeet machine you got there, Bro.  Really like the touring hot rod setup with the flames molded into the lids.  Don't think you'll have any challenges out of that motor either.  Roller rockers.........WOW!!  It should be bullet proof now....especially with that Feuling CSP in there.  You know, it is too bad that HD can't get these things right from the gitgo.........but then, we couldn't have this much fun either.  Congrats Buddy!  You dun good! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks so much Henry! :2vrolijk_21: You'll be setting yourself up pretty good soon too! ;)

Bulletproof was what I was going for. And performance of course! But I would have gladly paid 10 grand more for the bike exactly the way I wanted it. I don't know what they think they're saving. Just do it right the first time and pass on the cost. They'd never build Cybil though. There'd be nothing left for the dealer's to do then! ;D

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 10:19:47 PM »

Awesome bike Hoist :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: and thanks for the write-up with all the information you provided. This will be helpful to alot of people on deciding to upgrade their Serk. Now you can sit back have a  :drink: and admire Cybil when your not out splitting lanes.

Thanks a lot THEOZZ! Funny, I do sit out in the garage. I got the cable out there, so I watch the races and games in the garage, and play with the bikes at the same time. Splitting lanes with this thing's a blast now. With this engine/exhaust, a couple of hard rapps on the throttle, it's like parting the Red Sea! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 11:27:50 PM »

Very nice Howie, glad you ended up with what you wanted and hope she gives you many happy miles without issues. Like the hard bags to now you can just enjoy. Congrats. And thanks again.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 11:41:06 PM »

Very nice Howie, glad you ended up with what you wanted and hope she gives you many happy miles without issues. Like the hard bags to now you can just enjoy. Congrats. And thanks again.

Thanks Rooster! And now, that's all that remains! Let's hope that all we've learned on this site, and applied here on this build, as well as all the other bulletproof stuff I put in, allows it to run like this for the next 50K miles! That sure would be something! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Guilty

• Got Dead?
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2007, 12:37:46 AM »

Holy Crap Batman! I can't believe I read every word in your post, what an awesome machine! Truly incredible the amount of thought and effort that you put into your SERK. Those saddlebags are very, very nice too. WOW! Very nice job Hoist.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2007, 12:53:11 AM »

Holy Crap Batman! I can't believe I read every word in your post, what an awesome machine! Truly incredible the amount of thought and effort that you put into your SERK. Those saddlebags are very, very nice too. WOW! Very nice job Hoist.

Wow Guilty, I'm humbled by your post! I'm glad you appreciate it! It's been worth all the time and effort. And I've learned a tremendous amount more about my bike in the process Now it's time to enjoy it! ;)

Hoist!

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2007, 02:51:38 AM »

Howie,
Glad you posted the Hot Rod pics after the sleeper...I needed to change my shorts thrice.  One was for that un-FREAKIN believably flat torQ curve.  Someday I hope that my pockets get that deep...if so do you do consultation work?!!!  I think you just designed my next scoot, but it will have to wait a bit for me to recover from the Springer and the move across 3 continents.  Do they offer mortgage-time frame bike loans?!!!  Just askin!!!

Seegarz :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

Gecko

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2007, 07:47:20 AM »

"Best ax I ever owned - changed the head twice and the handle once..."  ;D :P :D ;D ::)
Looks good.
2007 SERK3, SERT, V&H Dresser Duals, Monster Ovals, IDS, HID, knocking sound, valve noise.

If you think it's the journey not the destination you don't live in Nebraska.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 09:54:06 AM »

"Best ax I ever owned - changed the head twice and the handle once..."  ;D :P :D ;D ::)
Looks good.

My thoughts exactly!  How come we can't ask about the $$$ Howie?  I'm making it official, consider yourself asked.  Would you act as general contractor to oversee the same conversion on other SE FLH?  There are some of us on SE gieser glides that would like a sleeper like that.
Jim
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2007, 10:20:45 AM »

HOWIE YOUR BIKE SUCKS!!!!!!!!   :huepfenlol2:

Only kidding.  I just wanted to be different.

Everything looks great, I can't wait to give it a test ride next week.  hint, hint.

Now that you have already done all the things you told me you were going to do over the winter, one has to wonder what you will be doing in the offseason.   ::)  If only you had another bike or two to spend the winter rebuilding. ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49

Page created in 0.444 seconds with 21 queries.