Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2003 tour pack  (Read 1067 times)

CVO HD100

2003 tour pack
« on: June 02, 2010, 01:49:13 PM »

I am fortunate enough to buy a quality bike from family who work at the plant in Milwaukee, Well my 03 SERK, was purchased with a tour pack but has never been installed and less the back rest pad. my first question is where can I buy a tour pack back rest pad, dealers or ebay? and the second question is to mount the tour pack do I have to BUY an adapter and hardware, do I have to make any mods to the bike or tour pack to mount or like my wife says I may be better off having the dealer mount it? Thanks from Milwaukee

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
Re: 2003 tour pack
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 01:03:19 AM »

You can get the necessary mounting kits and hardware in the Parts & Accessories catalog. If you're a fair mechanic you can do it yourself really. If you're not comfortable with drilling holes in the tour-pak bottom to secure the mount to the tour-pak you can get the dealership to do it. If you're riding a lot with a passenger, I'd recommend using one of the accessories that allows you to move it back a bit to keep the passenger happier. If you need some specific part numbers, post again and someone here can look them up and post them, etc.  :2vrolijk_21:

Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Page created in 0.274 seconds with 22 queries.