Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: Frosted Ivory / Vintage Gold at Rossmeyer's Daytona  (Read 5706 times)

BADBAGG

• Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 O/B D& D Fat Cat , SE 259E Cams , High Compression Pistons , TTS Mastertune, Yaffe Monkeys bars , Yaffe Monkey engine guard , Kenwood DVD/CD radio 650 watts 7 speakers. C & C solo seat , Motorcycle Armor, Klock Werks 8" windsheild,30 tooth pulley
Frosted Ivory / Vintage Gold at Rossmeyer's Daytona
« on: January 24, 2011, 05:32:14 PM »

Saw a Frosted Ivory / Vintage Gold at Rossmeyers this weekend. Gotta say , I liked the color combo. Looks better in person than the photos. Didnt even bother asking the price , You know how Rossmeyers like to ask 5-6k over MSRP...Great looking bike  :2vrolijk_21:

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: Frosted Ivory / Vintage Gold at Rossmeyer's Daytona
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 05:34:33 PM »

5k to 6k ... LOL  try 8 to 15k.    :'(
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 06:42:24 PM »

such a deal...

GMAN SERGU

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 10:11:08 PM »

Wow.  : :'(. They have one that color at my dealer, at NH 2k under msrp. I just got my red SERGU 11 there for less than that ??? Good deals

BryantH

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: CVO SERG - Silver 2009
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 06:55:04 AM »

What dealer in NH?. I might check them out for a 2012.
Thanks

BryantH - Massachusetts..........

wolfman

• Senior CVO Member
  • serg
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 10:37:28 AM »

Cant be Seacoast Harley.........
SERT, V&H Power Duels, SE mufflers, Dyno-tuned , Heavy Breather, Corbin Solo , windsplitter windshield , J&M 250w amp/7.25" speakers.

GMAN SERGU

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 04:45:29 PM »

Cant be Seacoast Harley.........
Yes it is SeaCoast HD, talk to Frank N. and Peter sales manager. I had a great experience and price. When I called Laconia HD, they also had 2k under, do not know what color they had there but SeaCoast beat every HD in Maine and NH. They have my Red SERGU in storage till spring at no charge. :)  They still have a Frosted Ivory / Vintage Gold  SERGU there. :)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 04:47:32 PM by GMAN SERGU »

BryantH

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: CVO SERG - Silver 2009
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 05:52:35 PM »

Thanks for this information. I don't have a problem traveling from Mass to NH if it saves me a few grand.

charles05663

• 1K CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Petunia
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 09:08:00 PM »

Yes it is SeaCoast HD, talk to Frank N. and Peter sales manager. I had a great experience and price. When I called Laconia HD, they also had 2k under, do not know what color they had there but SeaCoast beat every HD in Maine and NH. They have my Red SERGU in storage till spring at no charge. :)  They still have a Frosted Ivory / Vintage Gold  SERGU there. :)

That is a shock to me.  Every time I tried to deal with Seacoast they tried to screw me one way or another.  The last time they wanted to give me $5,000 less the trade-in book listed.

And they lied to me from my first phone call to the time I was walking out the door.
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Matthew 4:19

http://www.thefishermenministry.net/

Q:  What is the USA's number one export to China?
A:  Trash!  They loved our high quality trash. (not any longer).

Stolen technology and Jobs!

GMAN SERGU

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 10:55:04 PM »

That is a shock to me.  Every time I tried to deal with Seacoast they tried to screw me one way or another.  The last time they wanted to give me $5,000 less the trade-in book listed.

And they lied to me from my first phone call to the time I was walking out the door.

Wow, that happen to me with my last bike purchase. At Max BMW in the same town NH, A sales manager Frank lied to me during the sale and try to screw me over in so many ways. I call the owner, purchase the bike 2008 K1200GT, my last bike. Frank found a way to denied guaranty service one service day and told me I was not welcome there It was hard to contain my self but I did, it was not worth it going to jail for. so I did service in Maine,  a nice small dealer but my last BMW, I always wanted a SEHD, my wife drives a Soft Tail delux 2008, so I got mine with excitement at SeaCoast that were exceptional to me and several of my friends. I did a lot of shopping and homework that paid off  :) Max BMW is liked by the BMW folks, I guess I was there at the wrong time. But now that is the past and the future is bright with a beautiful SERGU waiting to be ridden soon. I love my life and my bike an I am looking forward on meeting new folks. I ride 10000 to 15000 miles per year a love to go places. I recommend Sea Coast and Laconia HD that also have good prizes.  :)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 10:59:34 PM by GMAN SERGU »

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 09:18:09 PM »

Saw a Frosted Ivory / Vintage Gold at Rossmeyers this weekend. Gotta say , I liked the color combo. Looks better in person than the photos. Didnt even bother asking the price , You know how Rossmeyers like to ask 5-6k over MSRP...Great looking bike  :2vrolijk_21:

Is that all?

danner55

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHTCUSE6 Big Red "Izzy"
    • CVO2: 1989 FLT TOUR GLIDE CLASSIC
    • CVO3: 1997 Heritage Springer Softail
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 07:32:33 AM »

I stopped @ Rossmeyers on the 27th. the new CVO roadglide had a price of 43k plus all taxes & fees , came out to $47,000.00 WOW! The salesman said they would get it.I told him good luck!  I told him I was on my new FLHTCUSEC6  with 300 miles on it, & I  paid MSRP for it. He told me he sold 1 @ biketoberfest for 50K. This dealer is way out of line with their prices. Some people have the money to get that "Rossmeyers Dip Dot" on their new Harley. I prefer my local dealer that knows me when I come in there, for all my Harley needs.
IBA #63514
If you can't run with the big dogs stay home on the porch!

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 08:49:52 AM »

I stopped @ Rossmeyers on the 27th. the new CVO roadglide had a price of 43k plus all taxes & fees , came out to $47,000.00 WOW! The salesman said they would get it.I told him good luck!  I told him I was on my new FLHTCUSEC6  with 300 miles on it, & I  paid MSRP for it. He told me he sold 1 @ biketoberfest for 50K. This dealer is way out of line with their prices. Some people have the money to get that "Rossmeyers Dip Dot" on their new Harley. I prefer my local dealer that knows me when I come in there, for all my Harley needs.
They're not out of line with their prices if someone is willing to pay that amount.  If nobody bought their bikes they'd probably see the light eventually, (have to pay for all those Destination Daytona Buildings), they would bring their prices down.  But I firmly believe that Bruce (RIP) subscribed to the PT Barnum school of business: "There's a sucker born every minute".  As long as there are people that have more money then common sense, Rossmeyer will continue to charge those prices for their bikes.

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

danner55

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 08:52:08 AM »

You are 100% right!
IBA #63514

GMAN SERGU

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 06:24:07 PM »

You are 100% right!
I agree 100%, regular folks just want to fulfill their dream after working so hard to a point that they can buy their dream bike and sometimes, they are so exited on getting a HD and fit in with their friends, that the dealer take advantage of their wants. People are getting tired of been treated like that and is hurting the image of HD. There is a lot of choices out there and now we can see the drift of the market away from HD for that reason. I hope HD dealers concentrate on customer satisfaction and fair market prices.  My 2 cents :)

BADBAGG

• Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 O/B D& D Fat Cat , SE 259E Cams , High Compression Pistons , TTS Mastertune, Yaffe Monkeys bars , Yaffe Monkey engine guard , Kenwood DVD/CD radio 650 watts 7 speakers. C & C solo seat , Motorcycle Armor, Klock Werks 8" windsheild,30 tooth pulley
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 10:19:40 PM »

They're not out of line with their prices if someone is willing to pay that amount.  If nobody bought their bikes they'd probably see the light eventually, (have to pay for all those Destination Daytona Buildings), they would bring their prices down.  But I firmly believe that Bruce (RIP) subscribed to the PT Barnum school of business: "There's a sucker born every minute".  As long as there are people that have more money then common sense, Rossmeyer will continue to charge those prices for their bikes.

:devil:

I have had the sales people there tell me many times , that they pay that for the bike from other dealers. I never believed that until i had several of the dealers i stopped in at tell me that Rossmeyers had bought thier bikes for 4-5k over msrp. Had them try to by the one my father in law had a deposit on for 5k over. The dealer offered my father in law 2k to let them sell it to rossmeyers. So it would appear that the actually do have that much in the bike. Unfortunately people keep buying them and dealers keep selling them thiers........

danner55

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 07:18:42 AM »

I guess that is one way to get those high dollar motorcycles on the show room floor. Eveything they have for sale is marked up.They have to pay for that mega store.
IBA #63514

admccrea

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 07:56:14 AM »

Mikes HD in Delaware is loves to makup thier bikes too, i dont understandy why people are willing to pay over MSRP...

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 04:02:39 PM »

Guys, enjoy the store and eat some pull pork at the bar-b-q place and then RIDE OUT OF THERE!!!!!!

danner55

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 06:07:05 PM »

You got that right!
IBA #63514

BADBAGG

• Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 06:52:38 PM »

I would rather have a captain n coke at saints n sinners instead...... :drink:

Beemer

• Elite CVO Member
  • USAF CMSgt (Ret)

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Electric Orange/Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE Autumn Haze/Carbon Dust
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 11:24:46 AM »

I agree 100%, regular folks just want to fulfill their dream after working so hard to a point that they can buy their dream bike and sometimes, they are so exited on getting a HD and fit in with their friends, that the dealer take advantage of their wants. People are getting tired of been treated like that and is hurting the image of HD. There is a lot of choices out there and now we can see the drift of the market away from HD for that reason. I hope HD dealers concentrate on customer satisfaction and fair market prices.  My 2 cents :)

I believe you have wrong.  These marked up bikes are sold to the rich wannabe weekend bikers who've flown there on a whim in their private jet and now want to impress their bimbo and wannabe buddies.  Who knows what happens to the bike when they sober up and leave....

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 02:55:57 PM »

I believe you have wrong.  These marked up bikes are sold to the rich wannabe weekend bikers who've flown there on a whim in their private jet and now want to impress their bimbo and wannabe buddies.  Who knows what happens to the bike when they sober up and leave....

Let me see the check list:

Rich           nope
wannabe    perhaps
Jet             Naahh
wK bikers : Check

Ok , I'm not one of those uff, thank God.
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 21 queries.