Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chrome Wheels  (Read 1624 times)

Dwight

• CVO1: 2011 Road Glide CVO/Champion Trike
Chrome Wheels
« on: February 19, 2011, 02:28:15 PM »

I'm doing a trike conversion on my SERG.  They offer a matching front wheel for the conversion (matches the rear wheels) for about $1000.  I haven't ordered it because I thought that was too much to pay.  Now I'm thinking that since I won't be using the rear wheel maybe if I sell the pair I could at least come close to getting enough money for them that the matching wheel wouldn't end up costing too much.  What do you think the stock wheels off of the SERG would be worth?  The rear wheel would have a new tire on it, the front would just be the wheel.

Thanks
Dwight

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Chrome Wheels
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 03:06:19 PM »

Not sure what year SERG you have.

I bought a pair of Blade wheels (09 SERG) on ebay for Terrie's bike awhile back.  Included the rotors, ABS bearings (I don't think it had the pulley).  One new tire, had to replace the other.  I paid $1,000 and thought I got a hell of a deal.  Somebody else might consider that an asanine price. :nixweiss:

I've recently seen pretty much the same deal go for $600 and $700.  Just depends on how bad somebody wants them.......supply and demand.

You might shoot Hot Rod a PM.....   http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=58965.0
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 04:43:04 PM »

Not sure what year SERG you have.

Previous post of his...

Hi all,
Haven't picked up our new ride yet but will soon have a 2011 CVO Road Glide.  I will be installing a Champion Trike kit with the independent suspension on it.  It is Rio Red with black accents.  I hope to use this site to help educate me on the good and not so good of the CVO's.

Dwight

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

robertg

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 05:06:47 PM »

If the front came with the rotors you would sell them in about five minutes for $1000.00. I know I would jump on them.

gijerome

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 06:53:18 PM »

I sold my wheels, two front rotors, and the front tire for $1200.  Everything came off of my 2011 RGU. They didn't sit around long.

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 21 queries.