CVO Social > New Member Introduction

Greetings from an Ultra SE newbee

(1/4) > >>

Goin Mobile:
I happened upon this site when searching for SVO and thought it would be good to connect with the community. A few weeks ago I traded in my Dyna on an 07 SE Ultra. Love the bike and my wife loves the ride! I am pleasantly surprised at how well the Ultra handles, although I'm more cautious in tight quarters. I don't have a picture yet, but the icon is a pretty good depiction.

To close I'll quote Arlo Guthrie: "I don't want a pickle, I just wana ride on my motorcycle". Everybody hum along.

Screamin:
Well how do Goin? Welcome. Hang around and cruise the topics. Lots and lots of good info and folks here.  [smiley=cherry.gif]

ESJ JESTER:
Hey there Goin Mobile  welcome.. This is "the place"  for sure if ya need to know anything bout your new scooter. what color di ya get?

Gene

JR:
Welcome aboard Bro! As my buddy screamin said  lots of good info and folks here! Enjoy and God bless!

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

SPIDERMAN:

--- Quote ---I happened upon this site when searching for SVO and thought it would be good to connect with the community. A few weeks ago I traded in my Dyna on an 07 SE Ultra. Love the bike and my wife loves the ride! I am pleasantly surprised at how well the Ultra handles, although I'm more cautious in tight quarters. I don't have a picture yet, but the icon is a pretty good depiction.

To close I'll quote Arlo Guthrie: "I don't want a pickle, I just wana ride on my motorcycle". Everybody hum along.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version