Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: Anyone with a FXR4 Parts Manual?  (Read 3877 times)

killjoy

• Full CVO Member
Anyone with a FXR4 Parts Manual?
« on: December 22, 2008, 10:25:47 AM »

If you have a FXR4 parts manual, could you please tell me the OEM part # for the silver inner primary housing on the FXR4? Thanks...

"... When all is said & done, more will be said than done."

elvislee

Re: Anyone with a FXR4 Parts Manual?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 12:12:36 PM »

If you have a FXR4 parts manual, could you please tell me the OEM part # for the silver inner primary housing on the FXR4? Thanks...

Hey Man...How ya doing? Many of us were wondering if you was still kickin or not; glad ta see ya still be here  :)  :2vrolijk_21:

What's up? You got to get another one  :nixweiss:

Here's the number out of the 2000 Fxr4 Parts Manual

Page #38-39

Item #22

Part # 60728-99

Description: PRIMARY HOUSING ASM. (silver)

killjoy

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 01:36:22 PM »

Hey Man...How ya doing? Many of us were wondering if you was still kickin or not; glad ta see ya still be here

Thank you! had to do a turn overseas. Happy to be back now. :-)

What's up? You got to get another one

Yeah, I have been trying to find a chrome one since forever, and since nobody seems to be able to find me one (stealer, indy's, even the internet), I figure I'll just buy a new OEM and have it chromed myself, while retaining the original for... posterity :-)

Thanks for the PN. much appreciated!

I've got a lot of reading to do here to catch up since I've been gone! Glad to see the community here is still going strong.

elvislee

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 03:00:14 PM »

Yeah, I have been trying to find a chrome one since forever, and since nobody seems to be able to find me one (stealer, indy's, even the internet), I figure I'll just buy a new OEM and have it chromed myself, while retaining the original for... posterity :-)
I've got a lot of reading to do here to catch up since I've been gone! Glad to see the community here is still going strong.

Well we are glad to have you back now; me and RedFxr2 (Mike) have wondered many times what ever happened to ya...A great wonderful surprise ta know your still with us.

Yep, I remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when you were looking for one. I remember looking around and trying to find one; but never could from anyone anywhere.

Did you leave your bike in storage or take it with ya? Iraq, Afghanistan, or other if I'm not being to nosey ;D Anyway, if you left it in storage; I'm sure RedFxr2 (Mike) woulda kept it safe for ya  :P He wouldn't rode it or nuttin like that  ;D

So, if ya get a chance, send us some pics of that fine machine, welcome home and have a GREAT Christmas  :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 03:15:52 PM »

Welcome home killjoy!!! And no worries, the FXR Board is stronger than ever these days!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Stone Cold

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 1999 FXR2
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »

Welcome home Killjoy.

I replied to an earlier post of yours about the chrome inner primary. Did they not stock that item anymore?  Here is the link I sent last time. Hope this helps.

http://www.motormansupply.com/0871.asp

Good Luck
Pete
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 03:21:38 PM by Stone Cold »

elvislee

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »

Welcome home Killjoy.

I replied to an earlier post of yours about the chrome inner primary. Did they not stock that item anymore?  Here is the link I sent last time. Hope this helps.

Good Luck
Pete

Hey Pete...Thanks for that link. I remember a while back finding that site doing a google search and smehow I lost it. Never found it again till now  :2vrolijk_21:...Blaine

RedFXR2

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 03:39:38 PM »

Killjoy, really glad to see you again.  Been wondering lately what may have happened.  Good to have you back.

Stone Cold

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 04:01:05 PM »

After looking at the site I guess it shows earlier years.

Hey Blaine.. Glad to help

Pete

killjoy

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 04:11:15 PM »

Welcome home Killjoy.
Good Luck
Pete

Thanks Pete. I looked into this Custom Chrome part several times, even had 2 separate indy shops that are both CC authorized resellers try to find one for me... both came up snake eyes. I appreciate the effort, but if CC has one, I sure can't find it.

I DID however find a guy on eBay who's selling 60728-99 new for $150, but it doesn't specify who makes it. When I called the stealer looking for one, they told me HD MoCo doesn't make them anymore and said his parts catalogue refers him to an aftermarket part anyway. Here's the ebay link if anyone is interested:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260331133119&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

Thanks to All for the welcome home's

Stone Cold

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 04:16:20 PM »

I will keep my eyes open for ya.

Pete

elvislee

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 04:20:46 PM »

Bike Bandit shows it at $326.00 but not sure if they still stock it  ??? Probably would need to call them  :nixweiss:

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2008, 04:45:21 PM »

Killjoy~~~

Welcome back.....glad to see you made back here and are posting again....this site has really become much more active.....I love that photo of your bike, if you still have the original and it's bigger than the one you are posting here would be great to have it and place it in my FXR Gallery......

There have been some great topics discussed since you were gone so grab yourself some"

:vrolijk_11: :drink:

and catch up....

Regards,

Tim

killjoy

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 08:37:37 AM »

...I love that photo of your bike...

Thank You Tim!

... if you still have the original and it's bigger than the one you are posting here would be great to have it and place it in my FXR Gallery......

I have done a lot to it since then, no major changes, just a lot of little things... and I got a much better camera too! I will see if I can find that original pic (lost some stuff while I was gone), and I'll try to get out this weekend and take some newer shots of it and post them up here too.

Take care,

~J

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2008, 08:42:38 AM »

HeHe!!! BTW killjoy, I hope your screen name is a proper noun, and not a verb and a proper noun! ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

killjoy

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 09:07:30 AM »

LMAO! that's funny Hoist. I'll never tell.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 09:08:48 AM »

LMAO! that's funny Hoist. I'll never tell.

HeHe!!! Have you caught up to why I asked? ;)

Hoist! 8)

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 10:50:03 AM »

Thanks....Killjoy....I simply like the way you caught the angle of your bike in the open field like that......it's a great photo....wait, wait, wait....I already said that didn't I....LOL.....ok so it's great.

Regards,

Tim

elvislee

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 11:17:56 AM »

Thanks....Killjoy....I simply like the way you caught the angle of your bike in the open field like that......it's a great photo....wait, wait, wait....I already said that didn't I....LOL.....ok so it's great.

Regards,

Tim

A great photo a FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE looking Fxr4; between Killjoy's  ;D beautiful machine and Mikey's hot orange 4, there are two great looking machines :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 11:19:53 AM by elvislee »

Stone Cold

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2008, 11:36:42 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.667 seconds with 21 queries.