Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Fxr 2/3/4 Aftermarket A/C Breather Kits  (Read 33259 times)

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
Re: Fxr 2/3/4 Aftermarket A/C Breather Kits
« Reply #195 on: February 01, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »

HeHe!!! Still here man! Glad you're feeling better Mikey! Now I understand what you were doing here at 4AM that night when I asked ya WTH you were doing here at that hour! ;D ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

see, it's funny how that happens ...... yer just posting up, then the next thing you know it's 2:00AM  and you're eyes are buggin out, cause you can't believe that yur still up and postin    LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Wish I had been around to join in....... NEXT TIME !!  :2vrolijk_21:
2000 FXR4 Candy Tangerine
The Build -
•   SE Heads w/Cometic .030 gaskets
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb
•   Compu-Fire Single Fire Ignition
•   Rivera taper-lite chromolly adjustable push rods
•   Chrome lifter blocks w/HD B lifters
•   Pro-Force One AC and breather kit
•   Vance and Hines straight shots

elvislee

« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2009, 02:02:38 PM »

see, it's funny how that happens ...... yer just posting up, then the next thing you know it's 2:00AM  and you're eyes are buggin out, cause you can't believe that yur still up and postin    LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Wish I had been around to join in....... NEXT TIME !!  :2vrolijk_21:

Hey man...Let me tell ya a little story. I been looking for my plug to drain my primary fluid for three months now. I checked the SM, asked the parts guy at the HD shop, asked my Bro-in-law and they all told a few months back the plug was at 6:00 right below the primary underneath the derby cover. So for three months I been running my finger under the primary and damned if I could feel a plug! My tired old A$$ sure couldn't get downunder neath there to look...No Way!

So, I email Tim yesterday and tell Tim my problem; I'm sitting at the puter and all of a sudden Tim calls and tells me to go out to my bike. I'm out at the bike with Tim on the speakerphone and he tells me to look at the outer primary and look for the very top primary bolt at 12:00 O'Clock. He then tells me to follow a straight line down to the bottom of the primary. WALAH; looking at me dead in the face is a star bolt which I knew right a way that was it...Talk about feeling like a DUMBASS  :-[  ;D For three months I'm looking and thinking LITERALLY UNDER the primary....ARRRRRRRRGH...But Tim got me where I need ed to be; so, now I'm  :) and I can change my Primary oil tomorrow...Hallelujah!, Hallelujah!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2009, 02:09:33 PM »

Hey man...Let me tell ya a little story. I been looking for my plug to drain my primary fluid for three months now. I checked the SM, asked the parts guy at the HD shop, asked my Bro-in-law and they all told a few months back the plug was at 6:00 right below the primary underneath the derby cover. So for three months I been running my finger under the primary and damned if I could feel a plug! My tired old A$$ sure couldn't get downunder neath there to look...No Way!

So, I email Tim yesterday and tell Tim my problem; I'm sitting at the puter and all of a sudden Tim calls and tells me to go out to my bike. I'm out at the bike with Tim on the speakerphone and he tells me to look at the outer primary and look for the very top primary bolt at 12:00 O'Clock. He then tells me to follow a straight line down to the bottom of the primary. WALAH; looking at me dead in the face is a star bolt which I knew right a way that was it...Talk about feeling like a DUMBASS  :-[  ;D For three months I'm looking and thinking LITERALLY UNDER the primary....ARRRRRRRRGH...But Tim got me where I need ed to be; so, now I'm  :) and I can change my Primary oil tomorrow...Hallelujah!, Hallelujah!

HeHe!!! Your skeerin me a lil here now Blaine! :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2009, 02:18:05 PM »

Blaine that's a cute story      8)
You know, you're not the first person ever that couldn't find something .... especially on the FXR ..... you do know where the horn is, right ?
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »

You know, you're not the first person ever that couldn't find something .... especially on the FXR ..... you do know where the horn is, right ?

HeHe!!! Ya know where the key goes, don'tcha Blaine? :nixweiss: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

elvislee

« Reply #200 on: February 01, 2009, 02:25:05 PM »

HeHe!!! Your skeerin me a lil here now Blaine! :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Hey...How the hell ya think I feel...I skeer myself all, the time  :2vrolijk_21:  ;D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 02:27:21 PM by elvislee »

elvislee

« Reply #201 on: February 01, 2009, 02:26:13 PM »

HeHe!!! Ya know where the key goes, don'tcha Blaine? :nixweiss: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

As you say..He He!...If ya was here I'd show ya...OH! but TRUST ME...Ya really don't want to know  :2vrolijk_21: ;D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 02:29:07 PM by elvislee »

elvislee

« Reply #202 on: February 01, 2009, 02:31:05 PM »

I remember Abbeynormal and RedFxr2 discussing this a while back...BUT!..If I had to show right now...I'd be in deep kimchi, kimchee :nixweiss:  ;D

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #203 on: February 01, 2009, 04:23:25 PM »

You know Blaine is funny here in "TYPE" but he is even funnier over the phone.......he is a "HOOT"!!!!   :2vrolijk_21:

Funny thing is now....I will never ever forget where the FXR2 Primary Plug is now MYSELF....LOL...... :bananarock:

Regards,

Tim

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #204 on: February 01, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »

You know Blaine is funny here in "TYPE" but he is even funnier over the phone.......he is a "HOOT"!!!!   :2vrolijk_21:

Funny thing is now....I will never ever forget where the FXR2 Primary Plug is now MYSELF....LOL...... :bananarock:

Regards,

Tim

I gotta go out to the garage and ck mine, see if it's in the place he described    :confused5:      :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2: :drink: :drink:
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2009, 05:05:45 PM »

Oh chit, mine's missing!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Where'd ya say it was again? ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

elvislee

« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2009, 08:21:20 PM »

Regards,

Tim

Yea man....I know what you was laughing at.....That Southern Drawelllllllllllllllllllllllllll Thaaaaaaaaaaang  ;D  :2vrolijk_21:

elvislee

« Reply #207 on: February 01, 2009, 08:41:22 PM »

Oh chit, mine's missing!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Where'd ya say it was again? ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

It's the hole under the cap on th right side of your gas tank  ;) ;D
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 24 queries.