Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: BMW K1600B on the dyno!  (Read 12792 times)

mark

Re: BMW K1600B on the dyno!
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2018, 06:07:46 PM »

BTW, I will be "blacking out" those rear lights first thing..

What are you going to use to black them out?  BTW, the B looks great with a blacked out exhaust and a dark tinted windshield. 

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2018, 06:50:36 PM »

Damn Gary!  That's a CVO like accessory list.  Did you mouse have a seizure and just keep clicking?
LOL!!! I had to "CVO" it. :D :D

As someone posted earlier in most cases it's cheaper (and most times warranty <of them> will be longer if accessories are added at time of purchase), so may as well throw the OEM P&A on them at time of purchase. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2018, 08:24:56 PM »

I was just on the BMW K1600 forum and there's already chatter about your mufflers.  Good luck.

Thanks Mark
The crowd was a little divided? One guy didn't like the "chrome" end caps? Others suggested six exits would be a desirable look.  That's not going to happen, Lol.. Hopefully there will be enough Harley converts that appreciate clean functional parts to make this worth while.

Steve@fullsac.com
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 08:30:43 PM by Fullsac Performance »
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2018, 10:46:12 PM »

LOL!!! I had to "CVO" it. :D :D

As someone posted earlier in most cases it's cheaper (and most times warranty <of them> will be longer if accessories are added at time of purchase), so may as well throw the OEM P&A on them at time of purchase. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Read in this thread or elsewhere that one of the complaints on the BMW was the lack of accessories.  You Doodled the hell out of that complaint.  :drink:

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2018, 11:07:05 PM »

What are you going to use to black them out?  BTW, the B looks great with a blacked out exhaust and a dark tinted windshield.
not sure yet if I will use a dark tint or paint. Will depend on how hard the brake light covers are to remove. My son just tinted his on his car and they look great and work fine when on.
Alan

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2018, 10:12:19 AM »

Thanks Mark
The crowd was a little divided? One guy didn't like the "chrome" end caps? Others suggested six exits would be a desirable look.  That's not going to happen, Lol.. Hopefully there will be enough Harley converts that appreciate clean functional parts to make this worth while.

Steve@fullsac.com
I think your new mufflers look good. Considering the expected price difference, I think you'll do well.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

mark

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2018, 10:54:48 AM »

Thanks Mark

Steve@fullsac.com
Steve, these looks good.  Everyone has their likes and dislikes - but having six mufflers because the bike is a six cylinder would look ridiculous, and add unneeded weight to boot.  I'm not really a fan of the Remus exhaust because it has four mufflers - the single muffler is a cleaner look, IMO.  I like the silver end caps - it gives just the right amount of accent.  Perhaps if these go into production, you could offer silver or black end caps. 

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2018, 03:53:39 PM »

Thanks Mark

Steve@fullsac.com

I think that's going to happen sooner rather than later Steve.  It looks like they've already got more than a few Harley riders that have crossed over....even CVO owners.  I can only see that increasing in the next couple of years as more and more cross over and share their personal experiences with their Harley riding friends. 

That exhaust looks a lot nice in this photo than the stock OEM exhaust does on the bike.  Of course, BMW purists will be resistant at first but eventually, they'll cross over also. 
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2018, 08:45:21 AM »

I think that's going to happen sooner rather than later Steve.  It looks like they've already got more than a few Harley riders that have crossed over....even CVO owners.  I can only see that increasing in the next couple of years as more and more cross over and share their personal experiences with their Harley riding friends. 

That exhaust looks a lot nice in this photo than the stock OEM exhaust does on the bike.  Of course, BMW purists will be resistant at first but eventually, they'll cross over also.

Also as the Harley price keeps going up, and they keep taking content from the bike.  My 2009 CVO RG was 31,995.  Had a back rest and everything else this 2018 does.  Heck my 2012 was only 1K more than the 09, and it lost a back rest.  This 18 was 41K.  Has less than either of those bikes.  And I worry about it Sumping.  Also then do not have lowers available for it, because harley thinks they do not fit, but they do.  So if you want to add them you have to buy it piece by piece for 1800 dollars, vice the 1000 dollars for the first two CVO road glides.

Harley really needs to get a fix fast for the M8, and quit skimping on quality and features. 
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2018, 01:25:22 PM »

Nice job Steve. Really cleaned up the bike. Even if no power increase they just look so much better. If you do get a bump in power it is just icing.

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2018, 11:28:26 PM »

Nice job Steve. Really cleaned up the bike. Even if no power increase they just look so much better. If you do get a bump in power it is just icing.
I think they look good

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2018, 10:19:11 AM »

Much nicer than those huge, trash can looking stock OEM mufflers.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 24 queries.