Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How To Add or Change Your Avatar  (Read 12343 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
How To Add or Change Your Avatar
« on: October 22, 2005, 12:07:53 AM »

These instructions have been updated to reflect the new site software.

• Click on the "Profile" icon underneath the main banner.
  • Look for “Modify Profile” in table on the left side of the page. Then click on “Forum Profile Information”.
  • From there you may either select one of the standard CVO avatars to match your bike by clicking on the button to the left of "Personalized Picture" then selecting your model bike from list on the right, or you may use your own photo that you have hosted elsewhere by entering the image url (see below).
  • To use your own picture you have hosted on the Internet find “I have my own pic:” and click the button to the left of that statement.
  • To the right of “I have my own pic” will be a box where you will enter the URL information for where you have your picture stored.
  • To upload a picture you have stored on your computer directly as avatar find "I will upload my own picture:" and click the button to the left of that.
  • Then click on browse and find the picture on your computer click on it, then hit open. The file will then be uploaded and appropriately sized as your avatar.
OR
  • You may host your photo here on the site in this thread: personalized avatars, then right mouse click on it, click on "properties" and cut and paste the url that's shown there into your profile.
  • For best viewing your avatar should be sized at 144 (width) X 86 (height) This does not apply to pics when you us the "I will upload my own picture" it will automatically be resized.
  • After the changes in your profile have been made click on "change profile" on the bottom of page to save them.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 11:42:44 AM by Fired00d »

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: How To Add or Change Your Avatar
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 07:53:40 PM »

Based on some questions I've received from some members, I made a minor revision to this FAQ with the addition of the last bullet.  Hope that helps.  If not, let me know.

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.