Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Members bikes that ring our chimes!  (Read 7778 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Members bikes that ring our chimes!
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2007, 09:13:49 PM »

The old boy is getting close...A few odds and ends and we'll be runnin strong..3 years in the making..
Old School cvo, 74 Cu/in High Compression Sport Solo Police, vintage 1935.

Miker
That is a sweeeeeet ride. :2vrolijk_21: You've got to show us more.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2007, 09:15:02 PM »

Here's one of mine...again, thanks for the compliments.
I believe I saw that scooter dressed like that recently. ;D Speaking of that when are we going to see the pics from the trip?

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2007, 08:51:21 AM »

Here's one of mine...again, thanks for the compliments.

TCn, she is looking sweet!

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2007, 08:52:24 AM »

The old boy is getting close...A few odds and ends and we'll be runnin strong..3 years in the making..
Old School cvo, 74 Cu/in High Compression Sport Solo Police, vintage 1935.

Miker

Miker,

You have more pic's of her?

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2007, 01:44:14 PM »

Well like everyone else said in no particular order, here we go.
 1.   BB's 03 Elvis (Rides like it looks, Swweeeeeettttttt)
 2.   Grover's Pumpkin( I love that bike, show and go)
 3.   Iselbulls 05 Cherry Bomb( I just like the look, Don and Mark are the reason I went with the larger wheels)
 4.   Terry's Ultra ( just look at it,need I say anymore)
 5. Special Ed's Vrod   I don't see that many and he has the cleaning and detailing OCD like myself(That scoot shines)
 I love all CVO's and it is difficult to pick out only 4 but these are the ones that popped right into my head. i hope I didn't offend anyone by not mentioning them but it is what it is.  Later,Q
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 01:51:15 PM by BigDaddy1569 »
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2007, 03:26:20 PM »

Well like everyone else said in no particular order, here we go.
 1.   BB's 03 Elvis (Rides like it looks, Swweeeeeettttttt)
 2.   Grover's Pumpkin( I love that bike, show and go)
 3.   Iselbulls 05 Cherry Bomb( I just like the look, Don and Mark are the reason I went with the larger wheels)
 4.   Terry's Ultra ( just look at it,need I say anymore)
 5. Special Ed's Vrod   I don't see that many and he has the cleaning and detailing OCD like myself(That scoot shines)
 I love all CVO's and it is difficult to pick out only 4 but these are the ones that popped right into my head. i hope I didn't offend anyone by not mentioning them but it is what it is.  Later,Q

You didn't rate your own BigDaddy, but I have to say, she is one mighty fine machine. You just take care of her now, would ya?

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2007, 03:50:18 PM »

WOW!!! Miker,  what's needed to get her in the wind?
Speedo bezel (rechome) rear fender rack, air cleaner cover, seatin the rings and some rags to catch the oil....It is the last year of total loss oilers...

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2007, 03:51:13 PM »

I thought we weren't supposed to judge our own rides. I think my scoot can hold its own. Thanks SoKool. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2007, 03:53:22 PM »

That is a sweeeeeet ride. :2vrolijk_21: You've got to show us more.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

For you Gear heads: ya think it'll make some sloshing around noises?  I'll try dig some befores up on my other puter..

Miker

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2007, 04:11:02 PM »

I thought we weren't supposed to judge our own rides. I think my scoot can hold its own. Thanks SoKool. Later,Q

I think it's a little better then holding it's own. ;)

He's how they line up for me:

1)Terry's Ultra: Everybody has already hit on the high points, it is simply just a beautiful bike. With looks and ride.
2)Q's SERK: Awesome color/graphics, Bling, always spotless, again, just a beautiful bike.
3)Puzzled, Road Glide: Great color, paint/graphics, wheels and rare.
4) Any 05’ VRSCSE in Two tone Cherry. (Even with the skinny rear tire)
5) SkyCUSE2 love the color and the setup, just looks so sweeeeet!!

There isn’t anybody’s bike on this site that I don’t like something about. From Chips Frontier, which he agreed to sell to me for only $9.5K plus $40K shipping, to the yet to be seen Walt’s SE Trike, they all have something above the norm and are all unique in there own way.

Hats off to everybody!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 04:26:11 PM by Special_Ed »
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2007, 04:18:59 PM »

For you Gear heads: ya think it'll make some sloshing around noises?  I'll try dig some befores up on my other puter..

Miker

Miker,
Awesome project, you should start your a thread with all the project pics.

Thanks for posting,

Ed :pepper:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 04:35:52 PM by Special_Ed »
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2007, 12:18:11 PM »

No doubt about that, Q...your scoot stands alone as a unique and superb example of that year's CVO RK.  Gots to love the purple, man...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2007, 06:02:21 PM »

No doubt about that, Q...your scoot stands alone as a unique and superb example of that year's CVO RK.  Gots to love the purple, man...
terry both our bikes stand alone Bro. Thanks for the compliments,I try hard to have something a little different. Wait until I finally pick a new seat she will stand out for sure. Later,Q

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2007, 12:17:23 AM »

I've been off the forum for a while and just stumbled across this thread. Good topic Chip!

I was fortunate enough to be at both the cvo gatherings last year to meet the special members of this forum and look at all the fabulous iron that brings us all together.

It was very interesting to see all the modifications and personalizing everyone has done to their pride & joy. Some of us have made mods to fix the MoCo's short comings. Others went for creature comfort, safety & reliability for their long journeys across the country. Then some went for the wow affect and pimped out their ride to express their personality. Some kept their ride in stock form for it's limited edition value or for a future trade.

The way I look at it, if your ride puts a smile on your face and a feeling of pride in your soul, you've succeeded. And that's all that matters.

That being said, I can name about twenty scoots that come to mind right now. But Chip asked us to name three and an honorable mention, so here's mine off the top of my head.

1) Otis's Black Road Glide- The paint is amazingly flawless for it's year and with the checkered flag front fender and "stock" motor it makes a bold statement that it's a winner!

2) Sorry, Two way tie  :huepfenlol2:...

Twolane's red bike- Too much to list. All I can say is it's a spoiled brat and very well deserving.

Terry's Black Crimson Ultra- Again too much to list. Just a pure classy beauty. Would be perfect wearing a tux and riding down fifth avenue.

3) Bigdaddy's Grape Ape Hangin' Road King- Beautiful paint and a perfect blend of personality with an attitude. A real looker!

My honorable mention goes out to a non CVO. But it is a CCVO.
Chips Custom Vehicle Obsession

The Silver-Black Frontier- A true show stopping, very limited, ground pounding piece of art! From it's raked out front end to it's enormous rear tire this bike must be seen in person to appreciate it's beauty and performance. Truly amazing to say the least. Silky smooth looks and now with 140hp/141tq it's gotta be lightening fast. Truly a one of a kind!

Those are the bikes I've seen in person.

One of the best bikes in my opinion that I haven't seen in person is Spiderman's Elvis. I've had the pleasure to see his bags and seat at Alligator Bob's. Astonishing one of a kind art work and craftsmanship. That, along with it being a 100th anniversary CVO and with Brian's personal touches it's a true treasure!

I'd also like to thank those of you that commented on my Dagger Bagger. It makes me very proud to be included in your thoughts. Thank You.

Take care,

Grover

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2007, 01:37:58 AM »

Had missed this thread until was pointed at it a moment ago.  Neat thread.  To all those that liked the red bike; thanks very much.  I see it all the time so I supposed I take it for granted.  Seeing that others appreciate the effort is nice.

In all honesty, however, it's not in my own top three for that combined measure that makes so many of the machines here over the top.

For SEEG's my pick would be Grover's.  Of those I've seen it simply sets the bar.  A level of detail, bling and performance all in one package I've not seen duplicated on any other.  I'd love to see Hogasm's now with all he's done to it since I saw it lost.  It's got to be a highline now too.

My favorite SEUC so far would have to be Terry's.  And I'm not at all a big fan of the paint schemes for that year.  But TC's just blows me away for the care, attention to detail, thoroughness and the scope of the changes he's made.

My favorite SERK would have to be any Candy Brandy bike if we actually had a really active participant among the friends.  I just go weak in the knees for that paint.  For real rather than phantom SERK's the one that grabs me is Elvis.  Q's is a close close close second.  I love the way that bike turned out with the wheels and other changes in the last year or so.  But Elvis would squeak by as my SERK first choice.

My favorite SERG is Otis.  It's just beautiful.  I'm a sucker for those colors.  But it runs great, looks great and you know it's adored by its owner. 

Those are all touring models.  But those are what I pay the most attention to.  Picking an honorable mention from among the others, however, my next in line would be Buffy's bike.  I love those red bikes too.  And the rest of his changes and additions all look like they were just there from day one.  A really sweet machine.

Great thread Chip.  Thanks very much.  Lots of fun to think about all of them.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 21 queries.