Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Anyone Tried This Yet?  (Read 3808 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Anyone Tried This Yet?
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2007, 07:36:23 AM »

I put my smart tag in a windshield pouch. It works good there and since it is not visible, I can leave it there. 

And back to the thread topic, thanks buddy, good suggestion.  

I remember, I think it was Porthole, talking about taking six bikes to Bike Week on a trailer, all with the smart tag attached, the trailer had the easy pass and so did the truck ----- so from NJ to FL and back, every toll he passed got charged for truck, trailer and six bikes.  Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nice to be able to get to them from time to time, seems to me.  

But as for where Howie should attach his, the HogTunes attached to JR's lawn mowing headpiece comes to mind.  It is a pretty old pic, but would love to see it again, if it is still around somewhere.  

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2007, 07:42:01 AM »

I remember, I think it was Porthole, talking about taking six bikes to Bike Week on a trailer, all with the smart tag attached, the trailer had the easy pass and so did the truck ----- so from NJ to FL and back, every toll he passed got charged for truck, trailer and six bikes.  Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nice to be able to get to them from time to time, seems to me.  

But as for where Howie should attach his, the HogTunes attached to JR's lawn mowing headpiece comes to mind.  It is a pretty old pic, but would love to see it again, if it is still around somewhere.  

Good idea Candy. Still just trying to find out if anyone used this one. Mine doesn't work in my windshield pouch. It needs a good visable location, and I'm not comfortable leaving it on the velcros on the WS. I might order it, but since it's a little pricey, I thought I'd see if anyone's used it.

And BTW Candy, :2vrolijk_06:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2007, 08:07:09 AM »

Did you try ram mounts...they have a mount for about everything,

Try cyclegadgets.com ... they have a good selection and quick ship.

I just got a cup holder that converts to a video camera holder.

Barry
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2007, 09:06:55 AM »

i had mine in the TP when the bike got shipped to Rjob's  i paid some unexpected tolls.

dont know how they can read througha trailer and a TP but can work in a jacket pocket  :nixweiss:
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 21 queries.