Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: sick of f'in winter  (Read 11143 times)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: sick of f'in winter
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2005, 02:04:38 PM »

Had strong winds and blowing snow Saturday, with accumalation of 2-3 inches!  Sunday was a Beautiful day!  Too many marbles on the road, though.  Can't wait to head out to the Valley!  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2005, 10:12:11 PM »

Mid 70s here so AK (from this site) and I rode up to Yosemite National Park for the weekend.  Ran into KingSalmon (also from this site) at the market in the valley floor.  Stood there and talked SEEGs for a few minutes before they got on their way.

Also visited Hetch Hetchey for the first time in my life.  Was very surprised to learn that it's very much like Yosemite with all the huge granite walls, the towering water falls, etc.  Now there's a big push on to remove the dam and restore it to it's natural habitat.  I'm all for that........more riding roads!
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2005, 09:15:12 PM »

After mowing the yard, trimming, and tilling and planting the garden today, I'm sick of f'in spring. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 09:15:47 PM by 103tHunDer »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2005, 09:21:44 PM »

After mowing the yard, trimming, and tilling and planting the garden today, I'm sick of f'in spring. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Brian you were supposed to be out riding like the rest of us! [smiley=laugh.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2005, 09:25:37 PM »

With all this being said, is the question...Why can't I enjoy what I want to everyday?

We all know the answer to that question...Enjoy it when you can....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.