Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: Threads that run off topic........your thoughts?  (Read 10096 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Threads that run off topic........your thoughts?
« on: April 05, 2005, 02:30:37 PM »

On a thread concerning the CVO tour, it took a left turn and turned into a thread about the Maggie Holler run.  I deleted those posts (more out of trying to keep the information straight, as to the commitment of the CVO tour, than trying to be diligent as a moderator) that pertained to the Maggie run.  And in my post, I asked that you guys please stay on topic in that thread.

Somebody then asked were we going to remove all the threads in all the topics, that were not related.  In the begining, there wasn't a whole lot of activity on this site and we (the moderators) were pretty relaxed about that issue.  I now ask, do you, the members of this site wish that we maintain the threads on topic?  Please post your vote in the poll above.  Also, you might voice your thoughts on any other ideas for this site.  Let's just remember to keep it positive.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Threads that run off topic........your thought
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 02:49:43 PM »

Threads do seem to go way off topic from time to time. I would like to see them on kept on topic. I don't think its worth the time or the effort to go through old threads and clean them up. If the are to messy maybe a new thread with the same topic should be started.

Good Idea JC!! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 02:57:01 PM »

i guess we're all guilty of getting off topic, some threads are pretty broad to begin with others are very specific, i think as long as we all try and do our best to stay focused we'll be fine
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

soups7

• '03 SERK
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 03:01:01 PM »

JCZ,

There are times the off topic comments can become overdone. But, the beauty of the internet and especially this site dedicated to a very narrow group of bike owners, is the free-form, give and take type of conversation we have in our forums.

Picture your typical member sitting in his(or her) 30X60 heated garage, keg cooler and fridge filled with various beverage's. 100 or so other CVO's parked in front. Many different conversations going on, all of which started on some topic. But the human brain being non-linear, they often veer off into mostly, or totally, unrelated areas. That, though is the beauty of it. Maybe unrelated but still of interest to the like-minded group there.

If it goes too far afield the moderator can jump in and suggest starting a new thread, perhaps in a different forum even. Even more discussion and better ideas.

MHO
Zippers 577 cams, Zippers 50MM TB w/Zippers AC
Zippers modified heads
Thunder Header 2into1 with falsie
SE Race Tuner
Progressive 440's, fork springs, touring suspension link
Accutronix forward controls
Dragonfly Fairing w/Kenwood CD/Radio
Additional chrome bits and pieces

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 03:09:09 PM »

I am one of the most guilty of  straying on a topic! But it's the comments that are so strange that I feel I WANT to respond to. I agree that we should stay close to the topic but that's what is so great about this forum in that we can all have our individual responses and try to get our point across.

[smiley=bigok.gif]

kng103

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2004  SE-103          ROAD KING CLASSIC
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2005, 03:19:59 PM »

I am one of the most guilty of

2004 flhrci se-103 pearl white
bassani true duals w/ho mufflers
se air cleaner
sert
se-251 cam
s&s reed valve
24/37 gearing
se-6 sp
rumble road speakers
2008 lincoln mark lt(silver)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 03:22:39 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, JCZ,
 I'm guilty.  Taking into account the Bodacious level of enjoyment this site has created for me, I vote for status-quo.  However, I must trust your judgement calls, and govern myself accordingly.  Later--HUBBARD  
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 03:54:38 PM »

JCZ,  I am hanging my head and shuffling my feet. I am so so sorry. This kind of talking with folks is new to me. I went to forums before I got my SEEG to get information, but I never sat there and made friends with anyone like I feel I have done here. And agree to meet anyone I met on an internet, no way in that low hot place would I do that.  Now my husband bought me a brand new motorcycle and the service writer at the shop close to our home reccomended that we check out this site for good information about mods and upgrades for our bikes.  Well in between the real serious stuff, that I do like to know about, is also a lot of banter that has me rolling with laughter till I am crying sometimes. Maybe it is just too stupid and we should only share the very serious, but this is not what has me checking the site inbetween web postings at work. It is the silliness, the honest freindship and support.  It is the honest answers to concerns that has helped me so much. At any time if I am out of line, please delete my posts.  I can see that the work of a volunteer moderator is monumental. Sometimes the posts to this site are slow and sometimes they are as fast as a conversation.  Pretty hard to stay on top of let alone on topic. I will promise, real hard to "Try" to stay on topic.  I so much enjoy my visits here, that I would hate to have to be caught by the policeman, or put you and fellow moderators in the position of playing policeman.  I guess we all need to promise to try to stay on topic, or make a new thread, but I don't think we want other than totally inappropriate conversations to be deleted.  I can never share with you how much I have enjoyed myself here.  My husband says my compulsive personality is really showing when I check the site every chance I can.  I defer to the memberships' wize judgement on this subject.   [smiley=nervous.gif]

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2005, 04:07:06 PM »

I, for one, have found most of the best discussion is found when the threads go off topic.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

And who will decide what is topical or not  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 04:19:30 PM »

Compared to a couple of classic car sites I read through occasionally this place is a paragon of topicality.  The broad threads often generate tangential information and topics; that are even more informative than was the original topic.  That's good for the info and the fun; bad for finding it later.

Having said all that, Naitram's site here seems blessed with a well above average group of participants whose commentary is informed, informative, amusing and who do a pretty good job of staying topical within a realm.  Maybe not within a volume; but at least within a realm  [smiley=laugh.gif]

It ain't my site so I've got no problem at all with whatever the moderators and site owner collectively decide.  And if something goes way the frack out in left field of course it's appropriate to rein things in.  Short of that, however, this site is simply outstanding.  And since opinions were asked for mine is that if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2005, 04:25:05 PM »

FYI all.

All future posts must be cleared through the California authorities prior to posting.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 04:27:56 PM by DJW »

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2005, 04:34:19 PM »

I have to admit.... I've lost alot of respect for.... and my thoughts have changed significantly regarding this site today.  [smiley=thumbsdown.gif]

When people have the authority to delete items that detract from their point or story, something's wrong!

I know everyone wants to play nice nice, and I've already been named the GLOBAL FORUM INSTIGATOR.... but if everyone thinks about it... I'd bet you'd agree.  Something's wrong here.  

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2005, 04:44:39 PM »

Went to get something for lunch and return and the poll has taken an interesting turn.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 04:48:18 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2005, 04:47:48 PM »

But the deletions have already started.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 04:48:56 PM by DJW »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2005, 04:50:43 PM »

But the deletions have already started.

West Coast GTG   

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2005, 05:02:52 PM »

wow, talk about a variety of responses.......

DJW if the moderators were so delete happy they would remove your posts critisizing them  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

JCZ posed a question and we can see exactley where you stand, it would seem that most people that have checked this tread also agree with you.

no moderator or even myself for that matter is going to make policy changes on this site with getting input from the membership this site has never been run as a dictatorship nor will it ever be.

if you have lost respect for me or JCZ or the site as a whole i'm truly sorry to hear that

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2005, 05:03:34 PM »

Stay tuned for more?  That sounds interesting.  

I'm sorry that your post was not nearly interesting enough to maintain itself.  That's really not sufficient reason to delete off-topic discussion.  Maybe you have too much authority.  Or maybe don't know how to use it.  

I know I'm probably alone on this, but what's right is right.  You're not going to get the usual BS nice nice sarcasm that everyone throws around on here.  Deleting posts that are off topic is BS!  That's usually how the new topics get started  [smiley=dunce2.gif]

Maybe we should all reconsider our participation in an edited forum.  

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2005, 05:17:37 PM »

DJW, sir, I apologised to you very directly.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 05:19:57 PM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2005, 05:53:19 PM »

So very, very interesting! I left work and everything was fine, change out of my work clothes, and the obsessive part of me is back on this crazy site even before I get into my next set of clothes.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 06:33:46 PM by Mrs._WeCVO »

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2005, 06:19:07 PM »

For me this is an outlet of an otherwise pretty stressful work life and also an opportunity to meet good people and learn new things. That being said, the only posts I think should be considered for deletion are the personal attacks that occasionally show up. I can definitely go without those. MHO  

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2005, 08:45:15 PM »

I think that a very fair question was asked; Do we want threads to stay on topic?. I'll agree and disagree. I think that some of the threads have gotten very personal and nasty. I think we all, to some extent, have differing opinions of what's funny and more than several times I think there have been overly strong reactions to innocent comments and to maybe poor attempts at humor. I also think that there have been some unneeded shots out of nowhere which serve no purpose other than to stir the chit. I also think that I've seen some of the funniest stuff that I've seen anywhere come up in this forum and it's generally off topic. I've voted to leave it as is but hope that we can all think a little bit before we hit the enter button on a posting. To that end, if I've p.o.ed somebody by what I've said, I apologize.[smiley=oops.gif] If not; GREAT. I too love this site. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

kng103

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2004  SE-103          ROAD KING CLASSIC
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2005, 08:50:05 PM »

I have to admit.... I've lost alot of respect for.... and my thoughts have changed significantly regarding this site today.

2004 flhrci se-103 pearl white
bassani true duals w/ho mufflers
se air cleaner
sert
se-251 cam
s&s reed valve
24/37 gearing
se-6 sp
rumble road speakers
2008 lincoln mark lt(silver)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2005, 09:09:46 PM »

This can go either way.

I think that tacking the trip to York on at the end of the fine job of organizing Maggie Valley was a power play and not in the best interest of anyone.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2005, 09:28:21 PM »

This whole thing has turned out to be pretty hilarious.  Please allow me to explain a couple things regarding this issue............

To begin with, we knew by the email that it was a short notice, we knew that when I posted the question of interest.  We also knew by that email, that it was going to be on their schedule, pretty much, if you wanted to tour the CVO assembly........I didn't pick that.  I had a choice between a two weeks span.

I was doing this purely for you guys........I'm not going to attend and could realy care less if it happens or not......I was just trying to help those of you out, that have the desire to attend within the small window that was provided.

I deleted those posts and I'll tell you why.  Up until this, I think we've only deleted a couple posts.......at other's requests.  I deleted these because I was playing phone tag with two different people from HD about this.  I wanted a clean thread so that if I were able to get them live on the phone I'd be able to go immediatly to the post and have a fairly accurate count.  That's it guys........it was no big deal other than ready informational access.  

Then somebody posted on the same thread, asking are we going to start deleting off topic posts.  I "wondered" are there others that want us to start doing that........so I posted this thread asking just that.  It was a question to find out what you guys want.

I apoligized to DJW directly and now I apoligize to the few others who posted on that thread......I'm sorry it happened.

"Stay tuned for more" means just that.......stay tuned......there will be more off topic, cross posting, comedy, anger, resentment, apologies, misunderstandings and then back to the fun.  So, stay tuned for more and I will not apologize for that comment.  

West Coast GTG   

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2005, 09:33:12 PM »

Well, you're rambling now, Mike.  But if you knew the effort I put into trying to get us into York in 2006 that resulted in failure, you might be singing a different tune about what JC was able to do.  I don't think calling it a power play is a fair assessment and there are a lot of people here not going to the Smokies that could possibly make the York tour and even a few that are going to try to do both.

OK, I'm done.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2005, 09:36:23 PM »

Holy $H!T!  Someone's been deleting (MFG's) posts again!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2005, 09:36:50 PM »

So very, very interesting! I left work and everything was fine, change out of my work clothes, and the obsessive part of me is back on this crazy site even before I get into my next set of clothes.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2005, 09:37:47 PM »

Mike, did you know when you delete your own posts your post count gets deducted?

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2005, 09:51:44 PM »

I know

Way off Topic

But I have had a tough day and would really appreciate some mud wrestling.

That is watching not participating!

[smiley=nixweiss.gif]

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2005, 09:54:33 PM »

Geez...this is to much! I initially posted to keep the threads on topic but after reading the others comments about good info arrising out of "drifting" topics you are all right. There has been some great discussions here and I am sure there will be many more.

I really love this site and want to thank all of you for all of the great input.

Now as Kng said "LETS GO RIDE!!!"

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2005, 09:59:53 PM »

I think KNG103 put it better than I could have said it. Sometimes the threads that I find most interesting are those that get off topic.

What do ya'll think amout smallmouth bass?

SHRADER
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2005, 10:14:32 PM »

I think KNG103 put it better than I could have said it. Sometimes the threads that I find most interesting are those that get off topic.

SHRADER

Pound for pound, the best fighting freshwater fish. Fast, fat and got a real attitude.  [smiley=evil.gif]

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2005, 10:22:45 PM »

SHRADER

Maybe I'm too much of a city boy, but I really prefer tilapia  [smiley=laugh.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2005, 10:49:15 PM »

Well, you're rambling now, Mike.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 10:52:29 PM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2005, 10:51:08 PM »

I thought we were talking about fish.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  Please try to stay on-topic.

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2005, 11:04:05 PM »

I vote for crappies, yum yum.  Is that what we were talking about?  Oh well, my answer is Yes Yes, I like fish fries.  Few more days and the bike is here.  Let's Roll
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2005, 11:06:09 PM »

I thought we were talking about fish.

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2005, 11:06:36 PM »

Hey guys, Mrs We was posting nekid !

(Being naked is always on topic)

Now you have heard the story about the difference between being nekid (said with southern accent that a Canadian girl cannot pull off)  and naked?

[smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Naked, you have on no clothes,  nekid, you have on no clothes and you are doing something wrong.  

STAY ON TOPIC  [smiley=furious.gif]
[smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2005, 10:39:47 AM »

Hey Jock,  I don't mean to be off-topic, but where are those pics? [smiley=shocked2.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2005, 11:15:49 AM »

This whole thread needs to be renamed.  Should be The Seinfeld Thread: Stuff About Nothing .   (not that nothing is a bad thing)

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2005, 11:27:41 AM »

That's a damn good idea 2lane!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] It would make a good compromise also....

Those that need to vent and post jibberish (me) can do so here and it'll limit the off-topic posting that so offends some others.  [smiley=laugh.gif] Therfore, reducing our censorship issues.

And my obligatory, off-topic remark (which isn't off-topic in your proposed thread), I think I'm going to Hooters again today!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2005, 11:33:36 AM »

That's a damn good idea 2lane!

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2005, 03:37:12 PM »

OK...  Again off-topic.  What's the new number for? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2005, 03:41:41 PM »

its the number of times a member has strayed off topic [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

ok seriusly the # to the left in you profile is your member number i remeber people talking about their member number as we approached 1000 members so i thought i would turn it on

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2005, 03:41:52 PM »

um...ok   [smiley=dunce2.gif]<--- me for once  [smiley=laugh.gif]
I get it.
What prompted that?

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2005, 03:44:40 PM »

i had to re-index a couple of the boards today the counts were out of sync do to MFG doing his spring cleaning and i saw the option to list member number and viola there it is

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2005, 03:56:57 PM »

Great idea!

As we all say

You  Da Man!

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2005, 04:08:36 PM »

Where's the don't give a sh!t button?

So I am Registered Offender 222....all I can think of now is that old guy in the TV series Room 222 and a corvair...did he drive one?

see how easy it is to get waaaaaaaay off topic?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 04:11:01 PM by WFP »
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2005, 07:50:31 PM »

I vote for crappies, yum yum.
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2005, 09:53:54 PM »

PS Lets see if we can stay on-topic

Never in the Seinfeld Thread; wouldn't be prudent at this time  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 21 queries.