Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: rear speakers  (Read 20437 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: rear speakers
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2004, 06:23:46 PM »

OK good enough,
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2004, 11:05:14 PM »

She's looking over my shoulder as I type.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2004, 11:30:47 PM »

She's looking over my shoulder as I type.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Ed Ramberger - One_Screamin_Eagle

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 FLTRSEI
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2004, 10:57:52 PM »

Someone is not going to be happy to learn that. :'(
FLTRSEI -Delphi Conversion, 103", 251 cams, Heavy Breather & a couple other little tweaks

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2004, 09:16:11 AM »

Well like I said earlier, if it has to be replaced I don't want it sitting around gathering dust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

garya1

• Full CVO Member
  • 2015 CVORG and a host of others
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2004, 01:01:26 AM »

To JCZ and all the other SEEG owners. I have an alternative that I have already used on my V-rod Road Rod and I will also be using soon on my '01 SERG.

I plan on doing a post on the complete project in the next week or so. Basicly you can replace your HD sounds with a Blaupunkt head unit that will play MP3 disks (about 150 songs on one CD) Have four channels of 50 watts each with balance and fader, have COMPLETE AND ENHANCED funtionality from your existing hand controls, plus add a CD changer if you really think you need more than 150 songs without having to pop in a new disk. Of course you can also add a totally hidden Sattellite tuner. Everything controls form the factory HD fingertip control levers. DVD too if you are really crazy.

You can do all this (except DVD) for less than one HD head unit..including 4 top quality speakers, head unit, Sattellite radio etc. The HD in-dash CD player costs $800!

I have to write it up and post it...next week or later this week.....if anyone is interested?????????
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 01:05:58 AM by garya1 »
I have had a passion to ride since age 10 when Dad told me I would NEVER have a motorcycle!

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2004, 08:19:22 AM »

Ok you have my undivided attention,  will wait for your post.  Will the unit be water proof.[smiley=nixweiss.gif]

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2004, 09:05:02 AM »

Ok you have my undivided attention,

West Coast GTG   

rturn2mow

• HOG
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2004, 10:01:50 AM »

The new Ultra Classic is intrerested as well. I concur with the water/shock proof comments.
Rick
'04 Ultra
'02 FLHRCI w/Big Bore HO kit w/SE Peformance Heads, flat top forged pistons, SE257 cams, SE Race tuner, Kerker pipes, SE adjustable pushrods, high performance clutch, SE springs, touring oil cooler and lotsa chrome.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2004, 10:59:08 PM »

To JCZ and all the other SEEG owners. I have an alternative that I have already used on my V-rod Road Rod and I will also be using soon on my '01 SERG.

I plan on doing a post on the complete project in the next week or so. Basicly you can replace your HD sounds with a Blaupunkt head unit that will play MP3 disks (about 150 songs on one CD) Have four channels of 50 watts each with balance and fader, have COMPLETE AND ENHANCED funtionality from your existing hand controls, plus add a CD changer if you really think you need more than 150 songs without having to pop in a new disk. Of course you can also add a totally hidden Sattellite tuner. Everything controls form the factory HD fingertip control levers. DVD too if you are really crazy.

You can do all this (except DVD) for less than one HD head unit..including 4 top quality speakers, head unit, Sattellite radio etc. The HD in-dash CD player costs $800!

I have to write it up and post it...next week or later this week.....if anyone is interested?????????

Come on Gary you have us all tied off! [smiley=confused5.gif]

West Coast GTG   

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2004, 11:08:34 PM »

DVD too if you are really crazy.

if we are not spoiled enough with our fairings, windshield and radios...we now can wahtch a movie (in flight) also [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
2015 CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® ULTRA
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

garya1

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2004, 09:37:42 AM »

OK Guys,

I will shoot some close-up pictures today and post a write up tonight if I don't work too late.

Meanwhile, Check out this link to dragonfly.com where they offer 6 1/2 REAR Speaker pods. Not only will the larger speakers sound better, these units have no ugly switch cutouts like the stock HD pods. These units are $100 each where the HD units were about $150 each. Personally NEITHER are WORTH $50 bucks each!

I have a brand new set of the HD units. I will sell them for $50 bucks each..Yes I paid the $150 each or thereabouts. There's a sucker born every minute

here is the link:
http://www.dragonflycycleconcepts.com/speaker_pods.htm
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 09:40:15 AM by garya1 »
I have had a passion to ride since age 10 when Dad told me I would NEVER have a motorcycle!

garya1

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2004, 01:07:34 AM »

Hey guys,

HELP!!!

I took photos today and did a pretty good write up on the use of aftermarket sound systems with HD hand controls.

My problem is I did it on Word and inserted the photos into the document. I can't post it!

What do I do to not waste all the work I did? Can I email it to you guys on your direct email?

I have JCZ's private email I think, so I will send it to him. May he can figure it out!
Meanwhile, I will sned it any of you who are interested by way of direct email. Just send me your email address to me at garyal@attbi.com.

Sorry about my stupidity. Is there a way I can post it on the internet somewhere and then just post the link here?

Let me know

Gary

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2004, 06:56:17 AM »

Hey guys,

HELP!!!

I took photos today and did a pretty good write up on the use of aftermarket sound systems with HD hand controls.

My problem is I did it on Word and inserted the photos into the document. I can't post it!

What do I do to not waste all the work I did? Can I email it to you guys on your direct email?

I have JCZ's private email I think, so I will send it to him. May he can figure it out!
Meanwhile, I will sned it any of you who are interested by way of direct email. Just send me your email address to me at garyal@attbi.com.

Sorry about my stupidity. Is there a way I can post it on the internet somewhere and then just post the link here?

Let me know

Gary

Allowed file types: jpg gif png
Maximum attachment size: 1024 KB

You could copy and paste the text then post the photos [smiley=7.gif]
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2004, 09:44:29 AM »

Here is a link to garya1's doc. just click on it and it downloads

http://www.levitzusa.com/files/roadrodsounds.doc
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 24 queries.