Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: 2020  (Read 11490 times)

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
Re: 2020
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2019, 08:14:00 AM »

You're starting to remind me of J&M John. Every comment He makes is pushing His stereo equipment while every comment you make is touting your love for BMW, Indian or anything not HD. Yes you've bought "X" new HD over your "X" number of years of riding, good for you. We're happy for you. A more appropriate comment might have been something along the lines of " I do/do not like the new paint/designs  this year.
Actually; I do like Harleys, very much. Just a different experience. You can actually enjoy more than one type of motorcycle. The facts are that different manufacturers build bikes that excell in different ways.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

fastfreddy

• 1K CVO Member
  • MY CVO
    • IA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE traded
    • CVO2: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2019, 09:26:11 AM »

Local dealer has one of these in stock (dark grey) and I have to say, It's a damn good looking bike in person. :2vrolijk_21:
I seen them all at world HD in okc, and yes they are sharp. there is a blue one running the hills around my neck of the woods.... very NICE looking bike.  im holding out for the next RGU with a 6 cyl.  LOL
SERGU aka the RENTAL ... never home & always broke...Thnx FF

bigC

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE gone
    • CVO3: 2015 FLHXSE sold
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2019, 08:00:50 PM »

Local dealer has one of these in stock (dark grey) and I have to say, It's a damn good looking bike in person. :2vrolijk_21:

Mike if I don't find myself a garage queen this winter, that gray may be my next ride.
Maggie Valley 2016     MITM ES 2017   WV GTG 2018 
Maggie valley 2017     MITM ES 2018   WV GTG 2021
Maggie Valley 2018     MITM ES 2019   OH GTG 2022
Maggie Valley 2019
Maggie Valley 2022
Maggie Valley 2023

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2019, 08:12:39 PM »

Mike if I don't find myself a garage queen this winter, that gray may be my next ride.
I was really impressed with it in person. That new seat looks real comfy also with that extra pad on it.

Sent from my boring Droid phone.

PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2019, 11:56:29 PM »

Actually; I do like Harleys, very much. Just a different experience. You can actually enjoy more than one type of motorcycle. The facts are that different manufacturers build bikes that excell in different ways.

Due to my battle with Harley on my 17 CVO Streetglide thinking I was going to have to go down the "legal road" to get them to buy back the bike I ended up with both a 19 CVO Roadglide (Harley finally did the right thing) and a 19 BMW Bagger (Grand America) last October. love both bikes for different reasons and currently have 12500 miles on the BMW and 13200 on the Harley. Only get to ride on weekends so ride one on Sat and other on Sun. Totally different bikes with different strengths and weaknesses. IMHO they compliment each other perfectly. Everyone asks me same question-which one do I like more and my answer is always the the one I am riding that day!
The connectivity on the Harley with Apple Play is terrific (horrible on the BMW..) and obviously the performance on the BMW is terrific. I put exactly same audio system on both (much more difficult to do on BMW) so at least I dont have to worry about that!
I just flat out absolutely love riding motorcycles and have since I was a kid. Not unusual for me to do 800-900 miles a weekend. oh yea, also have a 12 CVO Roadglide with a S&S 124 that has around 70,000 miles that also gets thrown in the weekend mix as well.
yes I am a motorcycle junkie that spends just about every dime I have on my bikes and love every minute. Really could care less which manufacturer makes it if it fits "my style"!
Alan

09nessrg

• Junior CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2018 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2012 Skunk CVO
    • CVO3: 2009 RG Custom
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2019, 12:12:14 AM »

SDCVO, still liking the Russel day long seat?

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2019, 12:35:52 AM »

Due to my battle with Harley on my 17 CVO Streetglide thinking I was going to have to go down the "legal road" to get them to buy back the bike I ended up with both a 19 CVO Roadglide (Harley finally did the right thing) and a 19 BMW Bagger (Grand America) last October. love both bikes for different reasons and currently have 12500 miles on the BMW and 13200 on the Harley. Only get to ride on weekends so ride one on Sat and other on Sun. Totally different bikes with different strengths and weaknesses. IMHO they compliment each other perfectly. Everyone asks me same question-which one do I like more and my answer is always the the one I am riding that day!
The connectivity on the Harley with Apple Play is terrific (horrible on the BMW..) and obviously the performance on the BMW is terrific. I put exactly same audio system on both (much more difficult to do on BMW) so at least I dont have to worry about that!
I just flat out absolutely love riding motorcycles and have since I was a kid. Not unusual for me to do 800-900 miles a weekend. oh yea, also have a 12 CVO Roadglide with a S&S 124 that has around 70,000 miles that also gets thrown in the weekend mix as well.
yes I am a motorcycle junkie that spends just about every dime I have on my bikes and love every minute. Really could care less which manufacturer makes it if it fits "my style"!
Very well said and my feelings. I was once a "Harley Only" guy, as time went on and I realized my thinking had evolved, I decided to test ride a K1600 B or bagger. Love it! That said, I still like Harley's. There are aspects of Harley I prefer, aspects of the BMW I prefer. They are two different ladies.

In a perfect world you have both in your garage.

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2019, 12:13:03 PM »

SDCVO, still liking the Russel day long seat?
No doubt that seat is like nothing I have ever had before. amazing
Alan

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2019, 06:29:27 PM »

Have to agree with most of your comments. I have had similar issues with my 2016 and 2017 and my latest 2019.
Each trade in year model was at the assurance from the dealer that all the past issues were addressed by the factory and it’s all good now.
Not blaming the dealer as he is just repeating what Harley has told him.
I’m thinking the 2019 will be my last NEW Harley. I bought a BMW RT couple of months ago and when I have my BSR along we compare the ride on each bike, just a fun thing to do.
Totally different rides for sure. I like them both for different reasons and seem to be riding  the Harley more mainly for the heated seat, and, besides I was a sucker for the color!
The BMW is more like a two wheel car, no soul.
JMHO
 :soapbox:
HOGMIKE

walstibsf

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2013 FLSTFB
    • CVO3: 2016 MOTO GUZZI
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2020, 07:06:04 AM »

I wasn't riding M/C's during the AMF/Harley years, so the colors from back then mean nothing to me.

HERE YA GO....

W  A  L  S  T  I  B  S  F..................................

what a long strange trip its been..........SO FAR

Stewie_FL

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2020, 06:37:17 AM »

I have a 2020 in the Sand Dune (white). The seat is nice but that butt pad is not removable so it pushes you forward about 2 inches. I was thinking of taking it to a seat maker and seeing if they could alter it and put a zipper on it so I could put it on or take it off. I'm 6'4" and sitting that far forward it's hard for me to pick up my leg and get it on the stock rear break pedal. Don't really want to spend another grand on a new heated tall boy seat.
2020 CVO Ultra Limited
2011 Heritage Softail Classic

Past

1975 Suzuki TS125
1978 Honda CB750K
1991 Kawasaki ZX6
1992 Suzuki GSXR1100
1995 Honda Goldwing Anniversary Edition
1999 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
2000 Yamaha Road Star 1600
2017 Street Glide Special
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.327 seconds with 25 queries.