CVO Social > New Member Introduction

Welcome: 2013 CVO Ultra / Street 120r with rx-267 cams, 64mm Throttle Body,

(1/3) > >>

FLAMES:
I just purchased this bike, from owner of 3 States Harley Davidson, in Bossier City, La. I did not know that when I purchased the bike, it was set up with LL100 fuel requirement. I now find myself going to airport to get fuel, which is a pain, if on THE ROAD. I love how this bike runs, but it does not open up until about 3500rpms, and then it is a rocket ship. I have a problem though, she seems to wobble after 95mph through burying needle into center of odometer. That concerns me quite a bit. The suggestions I am seeking: 1st, should I have the engine tuned back to 93 octane, I am not a racer, and maybe loose power? 2nd question, can you guesstimate things that would cause so effect on wobble? I thought at first it was the poor interstate, but after a friend of mine passed me, while running my 113.9 Street Glide at over 100mph, I watched it shake, and he was burying the needle in mileage center of odometer, and said the bike was still pulling....Seems to be sweet sorrow...

I have looked on many forums, and have not seen a bike build as this one, or any comments about the components I have on my 120r

Smoketown:
Welcome from PA!

JCZ:
Welcome to the board, from Arizona.  I also happen to be riding a 13 CVO Ultra Classic.

This is the introduction board.....where you come to introduce yourself.  I suggest going to Twin Cam board and ask the question about your engine performance and going to the CVO Ultra Classic board to ask about the high speed wobble.  You will get a lot more response to your specific questions.

Regarding the wobble, have you have the neck bearings checked?  Some of us found that even though a dealership says that "they are within specs on the front end fall away" that we tighten it a quarter turn and that took care of it.

A lot of performance guys here......they'll answer your question over in Twin Cam.

MIKEYTEE:
Welcome to the site from The Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Mike

:drink:

Take a look at the 2020 Maggie Valley GTG Info.
https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=119758.0

martys:
Welcome to the site from Southern Ontario, Canada   :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version