CVO Social > New Member Introduction

Hi From the UK

(1/6) > >>

TheEnglishman:
Hi All

Picked my bike up around three or four weeks ago.  So far so good.  I also have a 103" Wide Glide which I built myself with 100+ rear wheel bhp, so the SE Ultra 110 is a bit of a disappointment in terms of performance.  Less power more weight.  Also the bike delivers power in a very funny way, maybe it's the active exhaust combined with poor fuel mapping. 

So I now need to get started - I have just received some Rinehart True Duals and a V&H fuel pack.  Unfortunately the Fuel Pack is the wrong one -  why are people who sell Harley parts so bad at it?  Which I hope to fit this weekend after I have done some baseline dyno runs on the stock bike.

Again the Motor Company don't seem to have their act together as I can't buy the correct SE Air Filter kit in the UK.  I have to buy one for an earlier bike and modify it.  When are they going to wake up?

So I am looking forward to to some quality time next week at the dyno centre playing with the fuel pack and seeing what numbers we can dial out of this new engine.

Has anyone done any engine mods to the 110 CVO engine yet?  I would like to hear if you have.

That's all for now.  Pleased to be here.
Steve H (The Englishman)

Ghost Rider:
Welcome Englishman,

We're glad you found us.

If you look through the Twin Cam message board you will find plenty of discussions on the 110's and their mods.

Ride Safe,
Ghost

twincam:
welcome from AZ

d o g o l s:
Englishman welcome aboard  :2vrolijk_21:

bisounours:
Good evening TheEnglishman !

I send you the   :welcome_005: from FRANCE

But  :worthless: of your bike  :2vrolijk_21:

Best regards

:vrolijk_26:  Jacques