Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Author Topic: Some New Mods  (Read 42345 times)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Re: Some New Mods
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2007, 10:37:36 PM »

Gotter Looking real good there Howie! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I'm so proud for ya and enjoy reading about your impressions of your new ride! Ride Safe, God Bless Brother!

JR [smiley=bananarock.gif]

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2007, 03:05:03 AM »

nice bike keep the pics coming

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2007, 09:22:35 AM »

Psst...It's not me! I'm takin' the pics! ;) Hoist! 8-)

Psst.....Not talkin' about that pic.  I was referring to the reflection in the transmission cover of your pic (IMG_0676_2.JPG) of the dip stick.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2007, 09:47:48 AM »

Nice pics mi amigo Hoist.......and congrats for the new bike...I have been out for a while....very busy but fine......I am sure that you are enjoying  [smiley=drink.gif]....

Ride safe,

Jorge

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2007, 10:06:14 AM »

Thanks Sky, Twin, John, Dogols, and Jorge, appreciate the comments. Yeah, I love that bike!

07hd119, man you guys don't miss NOTHING! Thanks for noticing! ::) Yeah, that would be me in my sweats and cas. knock-around shoes after pulling the bike out in the morning, to take pictures for you guys before riding! I guess all that chrome is doing its job. I better be a little more careful. You never know what else the mirror might reveal! :o Hoist! 8-)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2007, 10:19:10 AM »

Thanks Woody, I'll look up the P/N s for you, but everything's in the Touring Section of the HD catalog if you want to see pictures of everything. The aux lights are the Halogens to match the Headlight. You need to buy the Aux light mounted signals to mount there. The handlebar signals don't work. I had the dealer install the whole set-up pre-delivery. I didn't want to mess with it in the winter. How's it going with yours? ;) Hoist! 8-)

Added: Woody and anyone else interested, the parts list for the lighting and some other mods:

K&N A/F HD-0800 (approx $50); HD 53988-07 ($54.95 List) 2-up luggage rack/tour-pak detachable hardware kit; HD 69227-04A (222.44) Aux Light Bracket (from FLHXstyle for FLHR)for detachable windshields w/ HD 69228-04 ($45.62) smoked bullet turn signals, HD 69622-99B (29.90) [highlight]frenched-in passing lamp trim ring, HD-68208-98A ($67.95List) halogen lamps and 69235-04 ($7.21) hardware kit; HD 69627-99 ($26.16)  frenched-in headlamp trim ring (to match passing lamps); [/highlight]oil temp/level dipstick; *True-Track; *HD 63698-02 ($27.42) braided S/S crossover line kit; *HD 63020-04 ($31.36) Braided SS Fuel Line; *HD 62809-06 ($21.56) fuel tank fitting cover; *S&S SPO Mufflers( approx $400) and *PCIII USB (approx $375). I will be testing it to see if the TD's will be necessary as well. If the heat's OK, I'll use the stock headpipes, If not, I'll Dyno it at 1K mi with the stock headpipes and then again with the TD's on. I'm real curious to see the difference. If the heat's OK, I'll just Dyno-tune it that way at 1K mi and leave the stock headpipes.  

I hope I got these right. Doublecheck the parts catalog.

Hoist! 8-)
Howie,
Great minds think alike.  The frenched trim rings just add the right touch to those bland looking lights the MoCo puts on.  I guess it's like exhausts, they do that cuz they know those are one of the first things we're going to add/change.
Cheers [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif],
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2007, 10:24:02 AM »

You got it Red! You have to buy some type of retaining trim ring to add the Aux Light kit anyway. grc recommended them to me, so I can't take all the credit. I thought that I might as well do the headlight  at the same time. They also make something similar for the bullet TS, but I'm not sure if I'm adding trim rings to the TS yet. ;) Hoist! 8-)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2007, 10:30:12 AM »

You got it Red! You have to buy some type of retaining trim ring to add the Aux Light kit anyway. grc recommended them to me, so I can't take all the credit. I thought that I might as well do the headlight  at the same time. They also make something similar for the bullet TS, but I'm not sure if I'm adding trim rings to the TS yet. ;) Hoist! 8-)
Howie,
Look at my turn signals and you'll see that I put them on.  That'll give you a good idea if you want to add them, as to how they look.
Red

2012 FLHXSE3

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2007, 10:40:20 AM »

Howie,
Look at my turn signals and you'll see that I put them on.  That'll give you a good idea if you want to add them, as to how they look.
Red

Red, your bike looks awesome! Looking at it, I think I like the minimalist look without them for the SERK. Things are more open on the SERK. They look great on your Glide though. Thanks Red! ;) Hoist! 8-)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2007, 10:51:33 AM »

Red, your bike looks awesome! Looking at it, I think I like the minimalist look without them for the SERK. Things are more open on the SERK. They look great on your Glide though. Thanks Red! ;) Hoist! 8-)
Howie,
Glad to be of help.  Like mufflers, it's always better to see how they look/sound before you buy them, to decide if you want them.
Red

2012 FLHXSE3

ESJ JESTER

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 B/O
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2007, 12:01:48 PM »

Hey Howie, Great pics  shes lookin good! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  been in delaware and maryland for a week.  I see the starter solonoid cover wantin on there maybe?  the 5th gear is straight cut like 1st and whines. switch to the redline heavy and it for the most part goes away. its so you can spank the throttle in 5th the straight cut reasoning, when gettin past some cel phone cager on the L I E...
Gene
Do it right the first time, don't leave it for the next guy, as YOU may be the next guy!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2007, 12:28:28 PM »

Hey Howie, Great pics  shes lookin good! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  been in delaware and maryland for a week.  I see the starter solonoid cover wantin on there maybe?  the 5th gear is straight cut like 1st and whines. switch to the redline heavy and it for the most part goes away. [highlight]its so you can spank the throttle in 5th the straight cut reasoning, when gettin past some cel phone cager on the L I E...[/highlight]
Gene

Hey Gene, thanks for the info on the Tranny gears. I have my Redline ready. I'll be switching to the M1VT, RL SPH, and RL MTL when I get the other stuff done. Hopefully this week (weather sucks again!). I also figured that would quiet it down some. The pipes are supposed to be for those cagers! ::) Hoist! 8-)

BTW, I like the black starter. Sorry, no CSSC here! :o
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 12:29:32 PM by Hoist »

rbmntx

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2007, 01:05:17 PM »

Fork lock and [highlight]lower fork cover[/highlight].

Howie, my SERK came from the MoCo with the chrome lower fork cover in place.  Yours didn't?
some days you gets da bear, other days da bear gets you...

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2007, 01:09:16 PM »

Howie, my SERK came from the MoCo with the chrome lower fork cover in place.  Yours didn't?

Yes it did Bob, If you look close, I added 66058-01, Chrome Fork Bracket Cover under the lower fork cover. You can see the seam where it goes under the lower cover, but it covers up the rest of the open area behind the fork nicely! ;) Hoist! 8-)

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2007, 02:27:45 PM »

Hoist nice mod to the scoot, thanks for the pics.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 21 queries.