Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: new bike  (Read 2543 times)

ultrarider123

Re: new bike
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2019, 09:12:25 AM »

I never rode a Boss Hawg, I am very much hoping it is as comfortable as my Break Out. I rode from Eastern Virginia to mid-Kentucky for a weekend comfortably. I am being told it wont be here until December - February. Wife is being super cool about it! I might have to go big this Mother's Day!  I haven't even sat on a Triumph so eager to hear any and all input from the Rocket III. Thank you!

You will be very pleased and comfortable on the new Rocket.  I've sat on both but not ridden the Breakout so based on just sitting on them, the Rocket was more comfortable and, I'm guessing here since I've not ridden a Breakout, MUCH more responsive than the HD.  That triple is really smooth.  I really liked everything about the bike but just wasn't motivated to purchase at the time.  I'm interested to see how the single sided swingarm and shorty exhaust along with being 90 lbs lighter has on this beast.  I'm looking forward to seeing one in person and for pictures and report when you get yours.

As for the wife being super cool, "Houses and wealth are inherited from parents but a prudent (read good) wife is a gift from God", Proverbs 19:14

bbrown

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG BLK/BLU
    • CVO2: 11 SESG. ORANGE/ BLK
    • CVO3: 19 SERG LIGHTNING/ SLVR
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2019, 10:04:15 AM »

I took a Rocket III on a test ride in 2006 and really liked it.  Felt like a lighter Boss Hawg (friend had one...talk about a ride) but much more stable.  I liked it but not enough to pursue a purchase.  According to the website and local dealer, the TFC version isn't due to showrooms until Fall, possibly late Fall.

Looking forward to a ride report and pictures... :2vrolijk_21:

Pretty sure it’s changed after 13 years 😂

ultrarider123

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 10:09:08 AM »

Pretty sure it’s changed after 13 years 😂

......nah, ya think?   ;D :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 24 queries.