Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: I had to stop by Westboro Baptist Church on my trip  (Read 5275 times)

BaggerProud

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 banana
    • CVO2: 1994 FXSTC
    • CVO3: 1983 XLX
Re: I had to stop by Westboro Baptist Church on my trip
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2013, 10:08:23 AM »

And to think I own the 2005 Touring Shop Manual from this guy. I should have had you sign it.

Although I know you probably didn't, I wish you had a LOT of  :drink:  :beerchug: so the watering could have lasted a long, LONG time!

:sauer021: 'em - one and all.

:znotworthy:  Thank you for doing this for us all.   :znotworthy:   

:2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20:

20 gauge

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 03 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: 07 FXDSE2
    • CVO3: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2013, 10:34:14 AM »

Thank you for your service! Wish I had thought of it first.

harleybar7

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2013, 11:46:28 AM »

Man, I wanna ride with you! Who has more friggin fun! Honestly good for you, these people are an embaressment to our country and should go somewhere else. Problem is any other country would have already delt with them in a most unpleasant manner. Your ever in Washington, beers on me!
If Ailiens are looking for intelligent life, why are you scared?

Tweet

• Tweet
  • 1K CVO Member
    • WY

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2013, 02:28:16 PM »

Sir, I salute you! :2vrolijk_21:

chiefs584ever

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2013, 09:19:44 AM »

I appreciate the positive comments.  While I was there, I tried like heck to get someone to come out and talk to me in order to engage in a dialogue where I would be allowed to voice my displeasure with their tactics.  This place is NOT a church and it would be very beneficial if our governmental authorities had the balls to call them what they are "HATE GROUP" and wipe them off the face of the planet.

In a peaceful protest, a pro peace / anti hate group has purchased the house directly across the street from this church and has painted it like a rainbow and encourages people to stand on their lawn and walk around the house.  UNLIKE the so called Church across the street that is surrounded by a fence, intercoms and buzzers to get in and out, padlocks on gates, and security cameras everywhere.

The place is in a very modest area surrounded by homes that are middle class lower priced homes.  I get the feeling from the neighbors that they wished this place would dissapear.  Now, to give you more of a perspective of the crap they pull, they actually have the audacity to fly the American flag upside down on the flagpole UNDER and upside down American flag that has rainbow stripes on it.

I was mainly trying to get someone to come out and meet face to face, hence the pee on the lawn after I had hit the intercom numerous times trying to get someone to come out.  My wife was a bit nervous, but she new when she married me that there are certain things that are gonna happen when people pull this kind of crap.

Bottom line, if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything! 

2004 CVO Electra Glide (pumpkin)
2013 CVO Ultra Classic (tribal orange)
2005 Ultra Classic
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 22 queries.