Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HOGTOOTH WIRELESS STICK  (Read 983 times)

bbrown

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG BLK/BLU
    • CVO2: 11 SESG. ORANGE/ BLK
    • CVO3: 19 SERG LIGHTNING/ SLVR
HOGTOOTH WIRELESS STICK
« on: July 31, 2019, 10:52:40 PM »

Has anyone tried this product.  It’s under $50 and and works with older models with an Aux plug ????

Just curious

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
Re: HOGTOOTH WIRELESS STICK
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 11:35:42 PM »

i've not used that 'exact' product, but from what i've read, it is just a cheap bluetooth adapter that's been rebadged.  much like the ones you can get on amazon for around $10.  which, coincidentally, i have used.  and it worked just fine.  got several days of music on a charge, no issues with pairing, dropping connection, etc.  the only thing i can recommend is to not use a solid plug to plug it into the aux.  you don't want the adapter itself hanging out there, the vibrations will put a hurting on the radio's auxiliary plug.  use a cable, so you can keep the adapter in a cubby somewhere.
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

SIKBIRD

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • AL

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE: Orange Pearl & Jet Black
Re: HOGTOOTH WIRELESS STICK
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 06:24:16 AM »

i've not used that 'exact' product, but from what i've read, it is just a cheap bluetooth adapter that's been rebadged.  much like the ones you can get on amazon for around $10.  which, coincidentally, i have used.  and it worked just fine.  got several days of music on a charge, no issues with pairing, dropping connection, etc.  the only thing i can recommend is to not use a solid plug to plug it into the aux.  you don't want the adapter itself hanging out there, the vibrations will put a hurting on the radio's auxiliary plug.  use a cable, so you can keep the adapter in a cubby somewhere.

Same here, used a cheap one (which worked great) until I decided to replace my entire system.

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.