Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Riders Claw RECORD March  (Read 1061 times)

Riders Claw

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member
    • Rider's Claw, Inc.
Riders Claw RECORD March
« on: April 09, 2009, 09:18:38 PM »

In this temporary poor economy, March was a record month for our Rider's Claw... must be Spring in the Winter states. 

80% of our new orders come from friends, and friends of friends, that see our Riders Claw on another rig.  That is the absolute BEST new order!

Harley Davidson placed this add in a recent edition of the NY Times which is AWESOME http://www.facebook.com/harley-davidson?v=app_4949752878&viewas=0&hbx_camp_id=hdredirect&urlvar=letsride&camp_id=16&source_cd=Vanity_letsride

WE are an "American company with good old American ingenuity wrenching the life back into this economy of ours"
WE are the ones "getting it done that ride our motorcycles"

GREAT add Harley Davidson... love the end "Screw it. Let's Ride". 

www.ridersclaw.com

Hillbilly

Re: Riders Claw RECORD March
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 09:24:23 PM »

You have PM

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 10:47:09 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:Hey Ken, Congrats on a record month, it just goes to show that if you deliver a QUALITY PRODUCT, at a RESONABLE PRICE, and TREAT PEOPLE RIGHT-------------------------YOU CAN'T MISS!!! Love your product, keep up the good work!!  Mr D
2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 01:39:01 AM »

good for you Ken.    Even in tough times it's great to hear that some are doing well. Remember , it's that great product you sell and the great service you offer is why you are showing success..  Keep up the great work!!     Stuart     PS.  I love mine more and more each time I ride.

Riders Claw

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member
    • Rider's Claw, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 10:26:49 AM »

good for you Ken.    Even in tough times it's great to hear that some are doing well. Remember , it's that great product you sell and the great service you offer is why you are showing success..  Keep up the great work!!     Stuart     PS.  I love mine more and more each time I ride.

Stuart - Good to hear you love yours more and more with each ride.  Me too... but then there's always a new song to be downloaded from iTunes each week  ;D

"Doing well in tough times"... may be a bit misleading.  Rider's Claw is somewhat of a "pet project" pretty much supporting itself. My real job (Windy City Seals) is down 35%, my wife has been on reduced hours since January, and we have a son fighting the war in Afghanistan.  Every day is a challenge for us all, but every day is also a blessing.   :2vrolijk_21:       

Brinks

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SEUC Silver/Blue
    • CVO2: 2008 SERK Annie
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 11:29:22 AM »

In this temporary poor economy, March was a record month for our Rider's Claw... must be Spring in the Winter states. 

80% of our new orders come from friends, and friends of friends, that see our Riders Claw on another rig.  That is the absolute BEST new order!

Harley Davidson placed this add in a recent edition of the NY Times which is AWESOME http://www.facebook.com/harley-davidson?v=app_4949752878&viewas=0&hbx_camp_id=hdredirect&urlvar=letsride&camp_id=16&source_cd=Vanity_letsride

WE are an "American company with good old American ingenuity wrenching the life back into this economy of ours"
WE are the ones "getting it done that ride our motorcycles"

GREAT add Harley Davidson... love the end "Screw it. Let's Ride". 

www.ridersclaw.com

Congratulations!!

Let me know when you have one for the iPhone 3G!

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.