Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: ALMOST LIKE A BARN FIND...............  (Read 7814 times)

46knuck

• LIVE TO RIDE, RIDE TO LIVE
Re: ALMOST LIKE A BARN FIND...............
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 01:17:31 PM »

I'll let you know first.  :drink:
2003 Heritage softail
2003 Deuce  SE
1946 Indian Chief
2000 Dyna low rider  (wife)

REGGAB

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 09:14:31 PM »

we have an 04 for sale-----alot more than that too!!!!!!!!!  225 miles and the delivery package,cover,gold key, etc:

and BTW, its in our barn.

Having seen the 04 FXSTDSE2 of which Dennis speaks, I can personally vouch that it is in fact...........in the barn   ;D  also known as the Dawghouse Saloon...........and looks so doggone awesome.  It has a a set of V&H Big Shots Staggered.  Dennis don't like 'em, but I think they ROCK.  Whoever ends up with this machine is gonna have a real keeper.  225 miles on an 04...........WOW!  I'd take it, but I just don't think it would make a very good lean to for me, the Boxers and the other two scoots..........since that's how I'd live after Renea booted my a$$ out the door for buying it.  Someone from this site needs to go down to lower Alabama and pick up this machine.  It is showroom new save for a little dust.  Great bike!!!!!!   :2vrolijk_21:

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 03:24:16 PM »

I feel like I do when I find an old harley in a barn. I just pruchased a 2003 Deuce SE that was sitting in a garage since new. It had 1,553 miles on it when I got it earlier this month. I put about 100 miles on it so far. I already have an 03' Heritage softail since new but can really feel the torque and power of this bike.
I changed all the fluids in it as  appeared to have never been done. Polished it up a bit from sitting.
I hear about some issues on the 110 fairly often but wonder if anything has come up on this 103 of any significance.  Any comment would be appreciated.  :drink:

I have the same Bike,
Was this the bike that had a scratch on the front fender on ebay?

The bike came with 95 CID, the first thing to do is get rid of those awful stock pipes, stage 1 a/c and re tune.
When the miles start to pile up change chain tensioners to gear driven cams.

Lots of fun!
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 24 queries.