Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 04 Deuce  (Read 15529 times)

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 seeg banana
Re: 04 Deuce
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 11:54:04 PM »

I love the yellow deuce. It may very well be the best looking bike Harley has ever made.
Would love to have one in the garage next to the 05 banana seeg, but funds won't allow
it at this time. But hey a man can dream can't he. Enjoy your bikes.

Mark

mdduce

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 12:41:38 PM »

I love all these things,Duce just happens to be my favorite of all of them.Wonder if the reason their's not much talk about them is a little because their's not much to complain about?Ain't missed a day of ridding yet because of the bike!Just hard to get enough time!!

johnlee

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 08:38:40 AM »

Nice to hear from everyone re our affairs with the Deuce. I have the cobalt blue and black and 14000 trouble free miles so far. I ride mine when Michigan weather permits and when I do ride I go where ever it takes me. I agree with everyone who can do the "baggers" for the longer hauls but all I got is the Deuce (added the Sundowner seat and it don't look bad). Longest ride is my pilgrimage to Sturgis (left from the inside of my garage) in Northville Michigan thru the Upper Peninsula and across then down to Sturgis. (two day ride). My return home was the "Super Slab" (Sturgis to La cross Wisconson where I spent the night) in one ride (about 700 miles) Then on to Milwaukee and Caught the ferry across Lake Michigan (avoided Chicago traffic) to Muskegon and home.

Love the bike and some day will add the bagger, but won't shed the Deuce
John

mdduce

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 12:59:53 PM »

Hey sounds like you had a great time.These bikes are just too much fun too give up!Ive had both; but love the wind in my face and just that old style free spirit ride!

Deuce Goose

• Deuce Goose

• CVO1: 04FXSTDSE2
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2009, 09:15:58 AM »

I got this one for Christmas 08'. I LOVE IT. The phatail was added at the dealer before delivery according to the guy I bought it from. It had 2500 hundred miles on it and I have already rode 500. The ONLY complaint is from the wife, the stock passenger seat is pretty hard on her pretty lil ass................

Jbbrown73

• Elite CVO Member
    • IL

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RG Ultra
    • CVO2: 2002 FLHRSEI (Brandywine)
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2009, 10:08:30 AM »

Deuce Goose that is a sweet ride. My buddy I ride with a lot has the same bike, but doesn't have the phatail kit.  That really makes that bike look sharp.  Is that a 200 on the back?
Carterville, (Southern) Illinois (that would be 350 miles south of Chicago)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2009, 10:34:28 AM »

I got this one for Christmas 08'. I LOVE IT. The phatail was added at the dealer before delivery according to the guy I bought it from. It had 2500 hundred miles on it and I have already rode 500. The ONLY complaint is from the wife, the stock passenger seat is pretty hard on her pretty lil ass................
Congrats on the new ride, that is a sweeeeet looking bike. :xyxthumbs: When you get a chance you should go to this board - New Member Introduction and start a thread to introduce yourself.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Deuce Goose

• Deuce Goose

• CVO1: 04FXSTDSE2
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2009, 01:11:25 PM »

Just purchased this one and so far I LOVE IT............my wife has an issue with her seating arriangements and thats about it.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2009, 01:25:23 PM »

Just purchased this one and so far I LOVE IT............my wife has an issue with her seating arriangements and thats about it.

You can solve that with a matching SEEG! :evilgrin: ;) ;D

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »

2G, go to ebay and find a stock Deuce seat. They're a dime a dozen because everyone took them off in favor of the Sundowner seat. The back portion is comfortable for a long cruise (so I've been told ;D).

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2009, 08:54:10 PM »

Nice ride...like the mod to the rear too...

televizor

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2012, 05:52:56 PM »

The rear tire is changed?   or just the anvelope?
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 21 queries.