Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Stock ECU  (Read 2702 times)

04SEDUCE

Stock ECU
« on: May 03, 2005, 03:53:22 PM »

Do our SE Deuces come with a Stock ECU or does it come with the Stage 2 ECU??  Also, does anyone have any maps for the our bikes??

kng103

• Elite CVO Member
  • 2004  SE-103          ROAD KING CLASSIC
Re: Stock ECU
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 08:15:28 PM »

Do our SE Deuces come with a Stock ECU or does it come with the Stage 2 ECU??  Also, does anyone have any maps for the our bikes??

stock.

2004 flhrci se-103 pearl white
bassani true duals w/ho mufflers
se air cleaner
sert
se-251 cam
s&s reed valve
24/37 gearing
se-6 sp
rumble road speakers
2008 lincoln mark lt(silver)

skull

• Full CVO Member
  • "Getter Dunn"
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 03:36:22 PM »

04SEDeuce,

Yes, it is a stock ECU.  I am actually in decision time right now with this issue.  The problem is, because our bikes come different than the regular FXSTD, they do not have a download to match our bikes when they do the Stage I (hi-flow air cleaner, pipes).  The download they used for mine is 32083-01/DL.  This is the download for the 1550 Race high-output motor setup.  

The bike runs very good with the exception of some popping/backfiring on deceleration and sometimes when I engage the clutch at about 2500-3000 RPM's.  

So, I am now in the process of making he decision between a Power Commander or HD Race Tuner (I am about 99% sure it will be the Race Tuner).  I will have it dyno tuned to get rid of the popping.  

Skull

RX_4_FUN

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 09:11:16 AM »

SKULL

I HAD THE BASSANI PRO STREETS, STAGE 1 HI-FLOW AIR SYSTEM, H-D RACE TUNER AND THEN PUT ON THE DYNO.   BIKE RUNS AND SOUNDS AWESOME.  I WOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING DIFFERENTLY. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ed Ramberger - One_Screamin_Eagle

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 FLTRSEI
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 11:17:11 PM »

You are getting some pretty bad info.  Your "Stock" ECM came from the factory with a Street Legal Version of a Stage II flashed into it.  Your bike had stock TC88 heads, 1550 cyls, 1550 flat tops and 203 cams and a different air cleaner.  

If it is flashed with a 1550 high output, you are getting spark and fuel for higher compression, S/E Heads, mufflers and S/E Forged pistons (10.5 : 1) compresion ratio and 257 cams which have much different characteristics.  

Hope this gives you some insight.
FLTRSEI -Delphi Conversion, 103", 251 cams, Heavy Breather & a couple other little tweaks

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 02:29:06 PM »

Here's a link to a data sheet listing for ECU download revisons for H-D models:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/hddiagrams/OEM_Calibration_File_Information.pdf
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

04SEDUCE

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 02:51:46 PM »

04SEDeuce,

Yes, it is a stock ECU.  I am actually in decision time right now with this issue.  The problem is, because our bikes come different than the regular FXSTD, they do not have a download to match our bikes when they do the Stage I (hi-flow air cleaner, pipes).  The download they used for mine is 32083-01/DL.  This is the download for the 1550 Race high-output motor setup.  

The bike runs very good with the exception of some popping/backfiring on deceleration and sometimes when I engage the clutch at about 2500-3000 RPM's.  

So, I am now in the process of making he decision between a Power Commander or HD Race Tuner (I am about 99% sure it will be the Race Tuner).  I will have it dyno tuned to get rid of the popping.  

Skull

Did you notice a difference when you got your bike remapped?

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.