Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: what came ith it.......  (Read 2732 times)

wooosaa

what came ith it.......
« on: May 19, 2008, 10:31:13 PM »

bought a 2004 SE Deuce but the owner saidthat the covr was lost along with the gold key and the owners manual...I can get another manual can I get another key and a cover?  also did an alarm come with all of the in this year?  Thanks

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: what came ith it.......
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 10:38:43 PM »

bought a 2004 SE Deuce but the owner saidthat the cover was lost along with the gold key and the owners manual...I can get another manual can I get another key and a cover?  also did an alarm come with all of the in this year?  Thanks

Welcome aboard. You can get the key from your dealer. Not sure if the cover is still available. No idea if the alarm was standard but it can be added.

Don't forget to post in the new members section.
AJ

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 01:55:25 PM »

x2 - The key can be had at the dealer. I believe they are around $50. I'm not sure about the cover, but they are the same as the other Deuce recommended indoor cotton cover - with the exception of the printed logo.

The bike did come with a stock FOB operated alarm. If you got the FOB, you can test it by pressing and holding the center button and it should chirp once. To deactivate, depress twice in quick succession.
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

Texas 103

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • TX

• CVO1: 2016 "RGU"
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »

x2 - The key can be had at the dealer. I believe they are around $50. I'm not sure about the cover, but they are the same as the other Deuce recommended indoor cotton cover - with the exception of the printed logo.

The bike did come with a stock FOB operated alarm. If you got the FOB, you can test it by pressing and holding the center button and it should chirp once. To deactivate, depress twice in quick succession.

CALL JENNI>>>>
Too Much of a good thing is just right !! Then more is always better

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.