Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: new seat and extended reach controls??  (Read 2781 times)

billyo2222

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 cobalt blue/black traded
    • CVO2: 10 captain sesg sold
    • CVO3: 09 rocker c (not cvo) but custom to me!
new seat and extended reach controls??
« on: March 10, 2010, 06:02:30 PM »

i am curious as to which seat to go with. i really like buy earlys corbin, but the one thing that worries me is i am 6'3 215 and don't want the seat to low? i am looking for something comfortable and i really want a rider backrest like kandy's!! i am also looking for extended reach controls but not sure if they will fit with the chin spoiler? thank you in advance for anyone with input!! hopefully the weather will get nice soon so i can click some pictures!!

Harleyrider_49

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2
Re: new seat and extended reach controls??
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 06:41:55 PM »

i am curious as to which seat to go with. i really like buy earlys corbin, but the one thing that worries me is i am 6'3 215 and don't want the seat to low? i am looking for something comfortable and i really want a rider backrest like kandy's!! i am also looking for extended reach controls but not sure if they will fit with the chin spoiler? thank you in advance for anyone with input!! hopefully the weather will get nice soon so i can click some pictures!!

Know yer problem all to well as far as tall....a short 6'3" myself...corbin would be my choice,but I like the ride of my stock seat,have a Sundowner but don' like it....far as the controls....Kury has some nice pieces that'll move yer stock controls forward 3-1/4"  have added Kury's "Cruise Arms" for the softails to mine and makes a huge difference on long rides. Will definately stretch the forwards out this spring w/the Kury's   :coolblue:

billyo2222

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 cobalt blue/black traded
    • CVO2: 10 captain sesg sold
    • CVO3: 09 rocker c (not cvo) but custom to me!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 07:41:37 PM »

thanks for the response. i think i may end up with a corbin. i really think i am going to get the kuryakyn extended controls, looks like they should clear the chin spoiler!! if i get it done i'll post back.

cherryseeg2

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member
  • J&B Performance Cycles
    • TN

• CVO1: 2003 Deuce traded for CVO 2
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 11:04:15 PM »

I had the Harley extended reach controls on mine.  They are no longer available but I found them on ebay no problem with the chin spoiler.
2005 SEEG2 J&B Performance 120 -163/144

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.