Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Must Have Computer Upgrade  (Read 901 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Must Have Computer Upgrade
« on: April 22, 2006, 04:38:52 PM »

Since we are sometimes stuck at the computer this is a must Hardware Upgrade [smiley=drink.gif]

SPIDERMAN

Re: Must Have Computer Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 07:07:19 PM »

While on business in Japan, I was invited to a Shabushabu Restraunt by my Japanese hosts for dinner. Shabushabu loosely translates into seafood buffet. Each table had a cookpot like the Vietnamese use and you'd go down the line of the raw bar, pick out your choices and bring them back to the table to cook. You also served yourself beer and you could eat and drink as much as you wanted. The catch was you only had 90 minutes. The reason I mention it here is the beer machine did everything for you. You set a mug on a small platform and the machine would lift the mug up, tilt it, pour the beer nearly full, right the mug to give it a head , set it down and push it out to you. I work on some of the most sophisticated military hardware in the world and that machine fascinated me to the point where I had to watch it do it's thing - - - beer after beer after beer after beer - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  :o

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Must Have Computer Upgrade
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 08:40:44 AM »

[highlight]I work on some of the most sophisticated military hardware in the world and that machine fascinated me to the point where I had to watch it do it's thing - - - beer after beer after beer after beer - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/highlight]
Like that was the reason you kept on drinking [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.