Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Mr. Clean Carwash System - $1.99  (Read 4411 times)

05Ultra

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Mr. Clean Carwash System - $1.99
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 07:35:04 PM »

Its a shame they discontinued it. I just bought a new Ram 1500. I think the ten washes the filters good for was reduced to about 5. :(
All the bells and whistles. Including 6 speed, GPS and heated grips.
OK, I'm getting old. Get over it!

cahdbiker

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 02:33:15 AM »

BillH, I bought a Mr. Clean Kit and I love it. I use it on both bikes. 09SEUC and 95 Heritage which is loaded with chrome. They say they the filters are good for about 10 uses on a car, so I figure I can get at least that or more on my bikes. I really am convinced that you have to use their soap to get the results I do.(I tried it with a different brand of soap and it didn't work as well ). However, when I follow the directions I can wash my bike with their soap, rinse soap off with regular water, then turn the switchon the Mr. Clean unit to the filtered water and rinse. I then pull it in the garage and come back a few hours later and the bike is dry with maybe a couple of spots. I think it is amazing compared to wiping it down with a chamois. I called the company a few days ago and they said they quit making the filters in July of 09. That is why some of the guys can't find them. I checked my local .99 cent store and they had a bunch of the Mr.Clean soap so I grabbed a bunch of them, but the filters are a little harder to find. Still hitting the discount stores locally to see if I can snatch some.If anyone knows where to get the filters please let me know. CAHDBIKER

2009 SEUC just south of Point Mugu Ventura County, Ca.

yellowhog

• Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 09:31:43 AM »

A lot depends upon your water mineral content...I have very hard water which affects how "spot-free" it dries.  If you don't have such conditions, it will do a better job.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.