Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Cleaning Products...?  (Read 10514 times)

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Cleaning Products...?
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2006, 04:58:16 PM »

Well IROAR if its not the best you've ever used then tell me what your best polish would be. I like to hear everybody's opinions. Thanks,Q

Try WWW.ZAINOBROS.COM this fireman thinks it is the best!!!!!!! It is all I have used on all of my vehicles for about 5 years now. I know some on this borad have seen my vehicles. They will tell you it is the CHIT!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2006, 05:28:55 PM »

Dawg, I'm gonna give glare a shot,next up will be Zaino.Thanks for the tip. Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2006, 06:41:20 PM »

Hey Bro could you fill us in where you get it so cheap. Thanks!

2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2006, 09:31:00 PM »

JR, Go to any Honda dealer, they should have it in stock. If not, or if you want to order online. Google search, Glare Professional Polish. I got an email back from Glare, asking them if the Honda stuff is the same and they said yes, All the way from Singapore no less. I'm searching for a new seat, the Mustang just never got any softer, even after 10 hours in the saddle, too stiff. Mike

Thanks for the information on the polish Mike, sorry to hear about the seat. Do you have someone that wants to buy it? What kind of seat you going to replace it with?

John  [smiley=banana.gif]

opee6969

• Senior CVO Member
  • RUMSPRINGA!!!
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »

I've been using the Mr. Clean car wash system. Spray the soap, wash the bike the old fashion way, rinse it, and spray it with the spot free rinse. No polishing necessary after 10 minutes in the sun and you're back to riding. :pepper:
'01 FLSTF
'03 FLSTS
'05 K1200LT
'15 FLTRXS
'16 FLHTKSE

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2008, 08:33:31 PM »

I've been using the Mr. Clean car wash system. Spray the soap, wash the bike the old fashion way, rinse it, and spray it with the spot free rinse. No polishing necessary after 10 minutes in the sun and you're back to riding. :pepper:

Bubba_T bought one of these during one of his many business trips to San Diego from Miss. and left it in my garage for me to use (as well as him on his next trip)  The rinse setting doesn't produce much of a spray, so I don't use it.

B B

REGGAB

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2008, 09:15:54 PM »

Bubba_T bought one of these during one of his many business trips to San Diego from Miss. and left it in my garage for me to use (as well as him on his next trip)  The rinse setting doesn't produce much of a spray, so I don't use it.

B B

I use that system to wash the cages.  The actual "rinse" setting is mighty forceful.  I think the setting to which BB refers is the low pressure ionized water spray setting, which creates the sheeting action, which is supposed to to leave a spot free/streak free shine.  It works pretty good on the cages, but have not used it on the motorcycles.

NW_FLSTRSE3_2009

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 O&B
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2009, 03:26:39 PM »

I used to use nothing but Meguires carnuba wax on my black ghost flame paintjob.  It really made the flames pop.  A friend of mine with a very nice Black Vette introduced me to Zaino products.  Very very nice.  You need to follow instructions and even ordering the product can be confusing.  But this stuff works well, check it out.  I will be using this on my 09 SERG.

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc
Servin our Country since 1980.
USMC 1980-1992
Since then workin on the border...

navdav51

• Senior CVO Member
  • US Navy Retired, Old Antarctic Explorer, 75-78

• CVO1: 2009 Silver SERG
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2009, 10:53:17 PM »

how about some before and after pics of your favorite products?? :worthless:
...VETERAN....Whether active duty,retired, National Guard or reserve,is someone who wrote a check made payable to The United States of America,for an amount up to and including my life....Author unknown
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 21 queries.