CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

2019 130" FLTRXSE build with CR-482 and Fullsac exhaust

<< < (2/15) > >>

rayson56:
Damn... that is an amazing build Dave! Wow

spook120:
Any problems with starters and that compression?

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: scotman623 on March 25, 2020, 01:38:23 PM ---One of the better builds I have seen!!!! Very impressive... You are making a good 25HP and 10Tq. Then my 128 build with Head work.... I’m very happy it turned out so well for you... Now that’s a Belt snapper... Any plans of going chain drive in the future? I’m considering it and was actually looking for parts last night to make the switch, I already snapped my belt once... NOT fun..

--- End quote ---

No I really do not want to go to a chain.  Belts are cleaner and quieter.  How are you snapping yours?  Racing, or WOT shifts?  I figured the clutch or 3rd gear would be weakest link.

--- Quote from: spook120 on March 25, 2020, 09:03:33 PM ---Any problems with starters and that compression?

--- End quote ---

This is a lot of compression for a Twin Cam, but 12.1 with the M8 is not all that high with the right cam.  Factory M8 motors are around 226 to 229 CCP, my bike is at 229 CCP.  So it starts just like stock. 

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: Fullsac Performance on March 25, 2020, 08:49:03 AM ---163 HP! Wow! Good job on assembling an absolute monster! Very happy Fullsac Performance was your exhaust preference. I'm sure everyone involved in this build has big smiles right now. Please post up on Fullsac Performance's Facebook page.
Thanks!

Steve@fullsac.com

--- End quote ---

Steve,

I have tired several times to post to the Fullsac Performance facebook page.  Keeps telling me I can not due to page privacy settings. 

What effect do you think your new 2.25 baffles would have on this build?

scotman623:
Dave, I snapped my belt doing a rolling burnout shifting from 1st to 2nd gear.. Definitely abuse and 100% my fault.. Unfortunately I love fooling around sometimes and it’s going to happen.... Lesson learned, or I go chain drive..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version