CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

Breakdown Yesterday 6/7/20 What do you think?

<< < (5/5)

winkjr:
So after the las trip I got I didn't get much riding in till last night. Probably less than 150 miles since my last service. Then last night on my way out i got low oil pressure light and bike looks like oil is about a quart low. Dealer says they can't look at it about 3 weeks.

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: winkjr on August 27, 2020, 06:38:53 PM ---So after the las trip I got I didn't get much riding in till last night. Probably less than 150 miles since my last service. Then last night on my way out i got low oil pressure light and bike looks like oil is about a quart low. Dealer says they can't look at it about 3 weeks.

--- End quote ---
Find a new dealer.  One dealer near me will gets you in with in a day or two when you need service.

Get a quart of oil, and add the amount you need.  See if the low oil pressure light goes away. 

08glide:
for what it's worth. every time you take it to them with a inquiry, make them make a shop ticket. it goes in the system & MOCO can see it (paper trail). I did this with voltage regulator issue they didn't want to fix. after 3 times I called Moco customer service, they pulled it up & gave me a RO # & said take it back to dealer & tell them to call us. anyway, MAKE A PAPER TRAIL !

winkjr:

--- Quote from: 08glide on August 28, 2020, 11:13:09 AM ---for what it's worth. every time you take it to them with a inquiry, make them make a shop ticket. it goes in the system & MOCO can see it (paper trail). I did this with voltage regulator issue they didn't want to fix. after 3 times I called Moco customer service, they pulled it up & gave me a RO # & said take it back to dealer & tell them to call us. anyway, MAKE A PAPER TRAIL !

--- End quote ---
I will. Thanks. But I’m down with finding a new dealer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version