Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ TRI GLIDE

<< < (9/9)

SDCVO:

--- Quote from: rcamp2009 on November 10, 2019, 02:13:14 PM ---I have been and will continue to ride CVO's since 2000. My Lady has decided she is done with two wheels. She suggested a sidecar setup. We went to the dealer to look at a trike. There was a black CVO setting there. We fell in love with it an ordered one the next day. I will ride my 19 streetglide when I'm alone and proudly sport my Darlin' on the trike when she rides. I don't understand all the hating on the trikes. People told me I was crazy for paying that price in 2000 for a CVO. And 20 years latter they say the same thing. Thank God I'm fortunate enough to afford what I want. (And the boss wants) So hate on and I will see you in the wind.

--- End quote ---
Good for you! I saw the white one at the Long Beach show and thought it was beautiful in person. I have never rode a 3 wheeler before but as I get older (not that far away now..) if my choices are to go to 3 wheels or not ride at all I would buy that bike in a second!

cjt:
Love the cvo trike not the price any  word yet if there doing cvo for 2021

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

winkjr:
I’d just get a sidecar if I couldn’t ride 2 wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis97:
Pulled the trigger on the Blizzard White Pearl CVO Tri Glide. Being delivered Friday and will pick up my CVO Street Glide. I had only seen the Black one in person but the white was really nice when I saw it. Anyway to find out the production numbers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version