Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ TRI GLIDE

<< < (2/9) > >>

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: spook120 on August 20, 2019, 06:54:48 PM ---48K??? Wow. Add 10K and by a new C8 Corvette...but each to their own. Count me out.

--- End quote ---
I have only in my life time bought 3 vehicles that cost more, My wife's Range Rover, only 1K more with the price I negotiated.  My 14 Corvette Stingray and then the 18 Corvette Grand Sport.

I do think it has the best paint scheme for any of the 2020 CVO's.  There are lots of nice sport cars you can buy for that money.   MX-5 Miata convertable grand touring is 34K with almost every option.

CQ Harley Rider:

--- Quote from: spook120 on August 20, 2019, 06:54:48 PM ---48K??? Wow. Add 10K and by a new C8 Corvette...but each to their own. Count me out.

--- End quote ---

$73K in Australia  ??? Brand new V8 Mustang convertible goes for $82K. I'd take the Mustang over the Trike $73K is ridiculous.

bbrown:
[s

I like it.

grc:

After looking at the photo's Naitram has posted of the 2020's, I can't help but wonder if Harley brought the CVO paint in-house.  I mean, there is nothing I've seen that couldn't easily be done in their regular paint shop.  Solid colors, simple graphics that appear to be nothing more than decals.  The auto industry does that kind of stuff in-house all day long.

Jerry

ultrafxr:
Hopefully the paint is much better in person than in the photos.  Even so the paint does not appear to be anything special.  The spectacular paint jobs on the many CVOs I've had is one of the big reasons I got them.  These two color combos just don't do it for me.

And those low profile tires.  Yikes I think the Tri-Glide would ride like a buckboard with so very little sidewall to flex and absorb shocks.  I know on my 2018 Tri-Glide I added aftermarket rear shocks, changed the rear tires to a more compliant type in order to improve the stock ride which was gosh awful . . . and it doesn't have low profile tires. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version