Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Placed the order today for 2012 FLHXSE3  (Read 2942 times)

Paul1

• Senior CVO Member
  • CVO SESG2, FXDC

• CVO1: FLHXSESG2
Re: Placed the order today for 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 02:26:29 PM »

Called into the Dealership Monday afternoon. Just passing by (a 30 mile trip to get a coffee) :)
So its a waste of effort not to have a browse through the 2012 catalog now isnt it.
Pulling out my previously made wish list ( I use the HD USA site for making the wish list ) which per chance I just happen to have in my pocket, I look at the pictures of the heated grips and other such money grabbing sparkly items.
An hour later, after two further cups of coffee, my wish list is a reality list with the parts ordered, arriving hopefully before the bike gets delivered in November so that they can be ready to fit to the bike.
I now think I better get out to work to pay for this lot.  :nervous:
Lists & dealerships are a dangerous combination when stood at the parts counter, particularly when combined with the Harley website, been there before & spent near on £3 1/2 K on my FXDC last year, but well worth it when it's fitted to the bike.  :cucumber:

Paul1

• Senior CVO Member
  • CVO SESG2, FXDC

• CVO1: FLHXSESG2
Re: Placed the order today for 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 02:51:20 AM »

Any updates on your deliver date Peter ? Was over at the dealership Saturday & they had 2 CVO's on the floor, but they were wearing their CVO covers ! Both with SOLD signs on them, managed to get a look at a ruby red SG they were getting ready in the workshop, also sold. Nice to see the '12s in the flesh & like the changes from the '11s, but like my Krypto too much to trade up, maybe change my mind if they ever bring out a liquid cooled version.  :cucumber:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.