Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:15:23 AM 
Started by BigLew - Last post by Ohio HD
Give either Andy Sr. or Andy Jr. a call at Simon Motorsports. They can direct you to who can help. They're both very nice guys and they know who is who in the performance world. Andy Sr. can also set up your six speed for the power you're about to hit it with. Below are a few photos of the gearbox I sent to him.

https://www.facebook.com/SimonMotorsports

on: Today at 11:06:18 AM 
Started by ChopperPilot - Last post by HOGMIKE
Decided to replace my S&S lifters with Fueling (supporting local businesses) after my S&S were taking too long to pump up (IMO).
They had about 50K miles on them and still looked pretty decent. Cam lobes look good.
All this on my built 124 in the 2019 cvo with 90K miles on the clock (70K on the motor).

Tweaked my suspension a little bit for my last ride to the desert this year, really liking the race tech/Ohlins combo on this bike!

Life is good! LOL 😆

on: Today at 10:24:26 AM 
Started by BigLew - Last post by BigLew
Last I TALKED TO HIM NO PROCHARGER WORK

BigLew

on: Today at 10:22:30 AM 
Started by FLSTFI Dave - Last post by BigLew
yeah pretty much the same here. Sure does ride and handle exceptional well!

BigLew

on: Today at 08:28:38 AM 
Started by ChopperPilot - Last post by FLSTFI Dave
Nice 88 mile ride yesterday in East TN on the CVO, high of 77 degrees which is perfect in my opinion.

Hard to beat riding the Smokies.  Smokey Mountain Nation Park is beautiful.  So many good rides in the area.

on: Today at 08:21:59 AM 
Started by FLSTFI Dave - Last post by FLSTFI Dave
I have 8600 miles on mine now.  No mechanical issues.  A few electronic gremlins with the head unit, HD has done a couple updates that improve it.  Still bugs with the CarPlay integration.  Music doesn't mute for text read back, phone calls or Nav Prompts.

Overall very happy with the bike.

on: Today at 07:15:40 AM 
Started by Shootpool - Last post by Hondo2doc
HD makes a taller one. The aftermarket is still playing catch up on the batwing fairings. I'd keep checking Freedom Shields for when theirs will be available.
I spoke with Freedom Shields yesterday and they were looking at the fall for having windshields for 2023.5 CVO Streetglide and 2024 Streetglide.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

on: Yesterday at 06:24:27 PM 
Started by BigLew - Last post by Ohio HD
Give TR a call.

https://www.tmanperformance.com/

on: Yesterday at 05:09:37 PM 
Started by FLSTFI Dave - Last post by BigLew
any updates Dave? Got about 4K on mine with breather and slip-ons. Running great and I changed the seat!

BigLew

on: Yesterday at 04:57:45 PM 
Started by BigLew - Last post by BigLew
Need a good installer for a procharger on a twin cam. I'm in NC and the guys that were good are gone.

BigLew

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 16 queries.