Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: XM radio  (Read 1926 times)

Glenncarp

Re: XM radio
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2021, 09:36:13 AM »

I have no idea how to disable it but it is free right now if you just call for at least a couple more months if you wanted to try it. Personally I wouldn't drive or ride without it, had it for last 16 years on all our vehicles but to each his own.

My last 3 years in speaking with Sirius rep when account is ready for renewal. "Sirius rep- your account is ready for renewal, as a valued customer, we can offer you a yearly subscription at $399 for the year." me-"Your satellites are orbiting the earth already, I'll offer you $59". Sirius rep-"Deal". Lol.

Not a huge fan of their channels, they seem to play older music even on newer stations. but I renew for a few reasons: Play be play sports since I live out of marked for the teams I grew up loving. Reception-I live in the NC mountains, radio is non existent, IPOD music gets old and streaming services are less reliable than radio do to lack of signal. I have yet to loose the sat signal while riding in the mountains. The only extremely painful issue is dealing with the Sirius outsourced call center.

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 10:29:13 AM »

In many different vehicles here on The Island.....reception drops out quite a bit...in the same places and in some randoms also
....and they would not give me a deal for multiple units......so....not for me.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

08glide

• 1K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2012 cvoseuc
    • CVO2: 08 sg 105 anniv
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2021, 10:39:38 AM »

mine are $12.76/mo for two vehicles. yes they always try to give you a jacked up rate. I just tell them if they can't match or better my old rate I'll just use pandora or I-pod.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."  (James Dean)

2soaper

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 Fat Boy Blue/Brushed Steel
    • CVO2: 2015 Street Black/Ghost Flames
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2021, 11:10:53 AM »

I also use the XM on my phone and the XM webpage on the IMAC for home at no extra charge..... of course you will need to download the phone APP and the link on the computer.

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2021, 11:53:06 AM »

I also use the XM on my phone and the XM webpage on the IMAC for home at no extra charge..... of course you will need to download the phone APP and the link on the computer.
You're getting it for free then?

Like many have said already, dealing with their CS just flat out sux. If it wasn't for that, I'd pay $5 a month for it.

sent using Tapatalk

PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

17 StreetGlide CVO

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Street Glide
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2021, 06:34:19 AM »

You're getting it for free then?

Like many have said already, dealing with their CS just flat out sux. If it wasn't for that, I'd pay $5 a month for it.

You can pay $5.00 per month, (plus taxes and music fees) that is all I ever pay after I told them I was canceling and have a friend who is only paying that. I pay for a full year, mark my calendar and on the 364th day I call to cancel. Yes, it is a pain dealing with their C/S but I have been doing this for several years now. They absolutely have a $5. month plan.

sent using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 25 queries.