Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: How about a 20% CVO discount card H-D?  (Read 2112 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: How about a 20% CVO discount card H-D?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2006, 12:03:02 PM »

Reading a thread like this makes me grateful for where I live.  My local dealership does performance work, will put on aftermarket products and even displays stuff in their showcases, and will give discounts if you're making large purchases.  I think they give everybody 15% discount for everthing bought prior to taking delivery of a new bike ordered.  They just seem to work a lot more with the customer than what I'm reading here.    I also  happen to think that we have one of the best SE Race Tuner dyno techs in the area.

Having said that, I think that all the dealerships that I've dealt with in Northern Calif. (probably 15 or twenty) are pretty much the same way as far as performance and aftermarket parts.  Couldn't speak to that in regards to the discounts thow.....I take that business pretty much to one dealership.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2006, 01:12:27 PM »

Reading a thread like this makes me grateful for where I live.

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2006, 09:38:10 PM »

Just 20% off dicount CVO card.......Heck, if were going to be dreamin might as will go atleast 30%! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  ;D

[smiley=banana.gif]
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 24 queries.