Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HD Brawler seat  (Read 2663 times)

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
HD Brawler seat
« on: November 08, 2010, 01:23:03 AM »

Does it give any comfort at all or is it strictly looks? Also does it sit you lower and by how much.
 Gary

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
Re: HD Brawler seat
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 11:18:40 PM »

Well, as there are no replies, I just went ahaead and bought it. Looks great on the yellow bike.
 Gary

ALRG8TOR

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FXDFSE granite denim & electric blue fade
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 10:45:59 AM »

How about a pic? I'm looking at that one also.

The stock seat is OK for me only, but not as substantial for two up. I'm leaning towards the sundowner for two up option with more pillion width but still with a nice style. The brawler looks to be a nice complement for a quick change and to also show off more of the fender/tail section for a very sporty single up look.

Also, is there a quick & easy way to remove the seat strap from the fender on the stock seat that I'm just missing or is it just not a quick change option?

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »

My bike is in the shop and will be for another week or two. When I get it back I will send you pictures. I will tell you that there is little support at the rear, meaning you tend to slide backwards under heavy throttle. When I get the bike back I will check this out further. I may sell it after heads and cams are installed as I don't want to be shot off the seat.
As for the seat strap, I removed it from the fender then velcroed it to the bottom of the seat so that when I do remove the stock seat the strap comes with it.
I also have the Sundowner seat. It looks decent and extremely comforable for me and the wife. I do have a couple pictures of it. Give me an e-mail address and I'll soot them on over to you.
 Gary

ALRG8TOR

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 12:07:03 PM »

Email with info sent.

However, I think others that visit the site would enjoy your post with pic inserted.

harris48cars

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 12:29:11 PM »

I'll see. my wife will have to do that as I am too ignorant.
 Gasry

ALRG8TOR

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 04:12:33 PM »

I think the best way to do it is to use the ATTACH feature below your reply/post, you BROWSE then find the picture on your hard drive to add it to your post/reply.

Here's with one you sent me added using the ATTACH below, note that you can't post bmp type files.

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 20 queries.