Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:12:44 PM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by kojak
I think the motors they are shipping out now have a bit more power since fuel moto did this run.

on: Today at 01:58:26 PM 
Its the first time I've seen Harley advertise rear wheel HP/Torque on one of their big bore kits like the one for your bike. That is serious power for a factory tune. Im sure you could get another 15 HP out of this kit with after market but still pretty amazing.
"Made for riders seeking maximum displacement, compression, and flow, it delivers 144 horsepower and 149 ft-lb of torque to the rear wheel"

on: Today at 08:20:20 AM 
Started by 2018_FLTRXSE - Last post by FLSTFI Dave
I fully agree, when I need 3 wheels, I want a side car rig.

on: Today at 08:19:10 AM 
Started by 2018_FLTRXSE - Last post by FLSTFI Dave
Hopefully you can get it all done today.

on: Today at 08:17:48 AM 
Started by Hondo2doc - Last post by FLSTFI Dave
Why is the vvt so important? You can do the kit from 121 to 135 and not have the vvt like the ST CVO. I had to do the crate motor since the kit wouldn't work with the 117 due to the stroke.
I like what VVT does for the torque curve.   Yes, I know I could do the 135 and eliminate the VVT.  A few have already done this with nice results.  I should check out the torque curve of the 135.  I know I'M not a fan of the ST CVO torque curve for my intended use as a touring bike.  Its great for a performance bagger.  I have ridden the ST CVO.  Prefer the way my power comes on for touring.

on: Yesterday at 06:22:05 PM 
Started by 2018_FLTRXSE - Last post by Finster101
Much preferred over a trike if I get to the point of needing a third wheel.

on: Yesterday at 03:11:54 PM 
The 135 has a little longer stroke, same bore as the 131.  So that will increase your torque.  Bike should be lots of fun with all that low end torque.

Wish HD would come out with a VVT Cam for the 135.  I would do the kit for my 23.5 VVT CVO
Why is the vvt so important? You can do the kit from 121 to 135 and not have the vvt like the ST CVO. I had to do the crate motor since the kit wouldn't work with the 117 due to the stroke.

on: Yesterday at 01:36:50 PM 
Started by 2018_FLTRXSE - Last post by 2018_FLTRXSE
Thanks.  Strange is in 24 HD would sell one for the Heritage Revival.  It was a Champion.

Same as the '23 Highway King...

The only differences I see are the Champion Chassis and the HD tub. (And since they dont mount exactly the same I am sure there are some differences/adaptations

AS an FYI, the Champion Hack even fits my fat ass.

on: Yesterday at 01:32:59 PM 
Started by 2018_FLTRXSE - Last post by 2018_FLTRXSE
So when will you receive your  side hack rig?

It landed at HNL last Monday

Picked it up and dropped it off at my shop Wednesday

Uncrated it Thursday afternoon

Inspected and Registered Friday.

It has to get a final inspection (It was failed for registration) to get the actual stickers and final paperwork.

Hopefully I can get away today and take care of this.

on: Yesterday at 09:36:14 AM 
Started by Puma - Last post by JoeVibe
did you relocate the front blinkers?

This is an old post but maybe I can help. I bought my bike used but the original owner relocated the front turn signals with the use of street glide hardware.

Joe

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 16 queries.