Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2006 ultra CVO will not crank over  (Read 813 times)

Mad_max262

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WI

2006 ultra CVO will not crank over
« on: April 17, 2022, 10:11:38 AM »

Hi I’ve got a 2006 ultra CVO I deleted the tour pack along with the rear amp and CB got rid of all wires for it got the bike back together and when I try to start it the tach and speedo light up but none of the Accessory gauges turn on along with when I turn it over nothing from the starter and I hear no fuel pump the security key light is on Is there something I can do with the security system as in delete it please help really would like to get the bike back running soon

quicked

• quicked
  • Junior CVO Member
  • GOTTA RIDE
    • FL

• CVO1: 2010 inferno orange flstse
    • CVO2: 2009 electric orange fltrse3
    • CVO3: 2005 cherry seeg,sold 1994 black,polish and chrome FATBOY 117 CUSTOM S&S SIDEWINDER,BAKER TORQUEBOX,CHAINDRIVE
Re: 2006 ultra CVO will not crank over
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 06:13:32 AM »

start by checking fuses with a test light
09 fltrse3, custom hicomp124,,s&s flywheel,axtell cyl,,redshift 647 cams.s&s lifters,roller rockers,jims titanium pushrods.weldedported heads,s&s lifter pushrods,feuling beehive springs,s&s tc3 oilpump cam plate,se 5.3 inj,se 58mm tbody,baker grudgebox,barnett clutch,aims vp,diamondeng race fastnrs,thundermax,d&d boarzilla,2010 flstse,SE10.5 pistons,ported heads,s&s pshrdslifters,rollrrockers,woodscamstw9b6,SE6.2inj,hpi55tbody,barnettclutch,diamondeng race fasteners ,pm calipers,rb race header

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 25 queries.