Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: speakers  (Read 765 times)

hollywood

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
speakers
« on: August 24, 2005, 12:38:32 PM »

put in a set of polk speakers. they sound great but do not play as loud as stock ones.any one else notice this.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: speakers
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 12:43:32 PM »

put in a set of polk speakers. they sound great but do not play as loud as stock ones.any one else notice this.

Hollywood if you do a speaker search on this site you'll quickly learn that 95% of us have switched to Hog Tunes.  They are louder and clearer and right around $100 shipped to your door and the best customer service in this industry!
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

Re: speakers
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 01:50:29 PM »

Talk about service, I was walking around Sturgis, my cell phone rings, I notice a 905 Area Code Prefix, lo and behold it is Pez of Hog Tunes, he was following up on a set of speakers he had sent to Calgary HD, who were repairing my bike after a slide down 1-5 in Oregon.

I told him the speakers were working great and thanked him for the follow up. My Hog Tunes are in a Road Glide.

Talk about customer service.

geezerglide

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.