Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: The ANSWER For All  Super Anal detailers  (Read 7681 times)

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
Re: The ANSWER For All
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 05:00:20 PM »

Okay....   laugh if you will.  Here's my call on the whole bubble thing.....  I'm a woodworker.  I make a LOT of sawdust.  I'm a biker.  I have a very nice bike.  It sits in my shop/garage.  With me and my woodworking stuff.  Close, so I can see it when I can't ride it.  So I cover it with sawdust a lot of the time.  dammit!  think drink think drink think  dirnk think dnirk....   BUILD!   The bike sits up front by the wall, (pretty much out of the way and easy to get in and out,,,, ssoooooooooo, I build a ventilator fan into the wall to keep the dust blown away while I'm working.  Blows air in form outside, and keeps the dust off.  NICE  Did I mention I have an old degree in electrical engineering....sooooo, I put together a little electro-optical sensor to see when there is stuff i the air and it will automatically turn itself on.  COOL!  NICE!!!  So a coupla weeks ago I meander in to the shop cuas eit's a crappy day, cold, nasty, wet... to see my bike dripping in .....stuff.   Best I can figure is, a squirrel nest or something made up of a LOT of wet leafy stuff falls from the maple out front on to the cage that the fan is in, sniffs that nice warm shop air and makes steam/fog, autoswitch sees the drop in visibility, cranks up the fan to clear the air, thereby doing it's best impression of a deluxe sized shop version food processor, spews all this wet stinking chit all over the scooter and my nice shiny Oliver table saw, and eventually shuts down when it runs out of chit to fling through the proverbial fan!  dammit!  I'm bacfk to percale, and I now have a freshly patched hole in the wall of the shop[.  Any body got a bubble they'll sell me?
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 05:17:41 PM »

Definitely sounds like "The Chit Hit the Fan"

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 12:28:44 PM »

Definitely sounds like "The Chit Hit the Fan"

Oh my  :D :D :D :D :D

You said it right Roger, but Coolbreeze, you have tears running out of my eyes I am laughing so hard at that story.  Hilarious.   ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 02:54:28 PM by Mrs.WeCVO »
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.244 seconds with 25 queries.