CVO Social > New Member Introduction

New Member from Mexico FLHTCUSE4

(1/4) > >>

joaquinbarroso:
Hi there, my name is Joaquin Barroso from Mexico City, had several HDs before but this is my first CVO, FLHTCUSE4 2009, just bought this jewel 2 weeks ago, with 14k in the odometer and that's Km so we are talking 8k miles, it was mint but was stored in a warehouse for more than 5 years! Got it for $10K, all the chrome was dirty and opaque, the owner though it won't come off and sell it to me... Toke me forever and my fingers hurt but it came to life again! Spent more than 20 hour polishing chrome, this is the result and looks awesome! Other than that I just had to clean and wash the tank, change the fuel pump and clean the injectors, run like a charm. It was 100% original, just added the pipes and shorty windshield. Will keep it like that as it should, Let me know what you think, regards from Mexico 🇲🇽

D-N-D:
Welcome from PA, Good luck with your New Ride that's a great bike !! you did a great job bringing it back to life !!! Have fun with it.

Dante

muddypaws:
Welcome from Georgia...

bisounours:
Hello,

:welcome_005: on the CVO website  :2vrolijk_21:

I send you the  :welcome_005: from FRANCE

Best Regards

:vrolijk_26: Jacques

joaquinbarroso:
Thanks Guys, I'm really liking this bike, thought the CVO thing was just overrated, but once you have one and detail you really found the value in it and is just awesome, loving it! Everyone has a thumbs up in the street for this girl!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version