Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Lights, pipes, and features

(1/1)

Redaxe:
Anyone able to confirm that saddle bag/tour pack lights can work? I want brake flashers and led bars on the sides of the bags to be more visible. Custom dynamics or eagle lights make RG ones, but does the CVO have an extra plug / splitter capability or am I splicing?

I saw one with Bassini pipes, it was louder, which I like, too. Any exhaust recommendations?

OBB:

--- Quote from: Redaxe on December 27, 2023, 11:06:49 PM ---Anyone able to confirm that saddle bag/tour pack lights can work? I want brake flashers and led bars on the sides of the bags to be more visible. Custom dynamics or eagle lights make RG ones, but does the CVO have an extra plug / splitter capability or am I splicing?

I saw one with Bassini pipes, it was louder, which I like, too. Any exhaust recommendations?

--- End quote ---
Any particular year you're referring to? There's 3 different model bags currently in use. 2013 and down, 2014 and up and the new 2023 CVO bags on the SERG and SESG.

FLSTFI Dave:
I have not seen anything for bag lights for the all new 2023 CVO.  These bags are a new design, and shape.

Redaxe:

--- Quote from: OBB on December 28, 2023, 07:07:03 AM ---Any particular year you're referring to? There's 3 different model bags currently in use. 2013 and down, 2014 and up and the new 2023 CVO bags on the SERG and SESG.

--- End quote ---
2023. The bags are liners are different shape, to match the larger bag, too. Lots of custom stuff.

Chris Glides on YouTube has a few videos on how he setup the tourpack lights and saddle bag lights.

Still not sure if the magic strobes will be compatible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version