Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25

Author Topic: Some New Mods  (Read 42437 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Some New Mods
« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2007, 11:27:24 PM »

I can't believe it dOOD,,,, even the great, wise, all knowing Spiderman didn't cypher that one!

L&R to the dOOdman!

S/B
and no that don't stand for some beach! ;D

Chip,
          Nobody likes a knowitall. I have to be wrong every so often or people wouldn't love me. But for the record, I believe if you're talkin dirty to d00d like that, you and Nancy need a romantic weekend getaway  8)

B B

hogasm

« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2007, 09:54:08 AM »

Chip,
          Nobody likes a knowitall. I have to be wrong every so often or people wouldn't love me. But for the record, I believe if you're talkin dirty to d00d like that, you and Nancy need a romantic weekend getaway  8)

B B

Yea Chip,  Isn't there a wedding with a honeymoon coming up this weekend :nixweiss:

Or was my intelligence gathering incorrect?  You know wars were started because of this. :coolblue:

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
  • Born to be wild - well, for a few days at least
« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2007, 06:33:02 AM »

PC is also coming out with a computer based tuning program this month to allow the computer to input the values into the cells, to cut down on the Dyno time. And that multifunction add-on allows multiple programs to reside and be switched via a button.

This is interesting - I was considering having an economy mode and a power mode programmed so I could download/upload off the laptop as required

Economy mode to be used when touring long distance at moderate speeds - group riding on the way to rallies etc.

Power mode for weekend hooliganism

Is there any more info available on this?

Cheers

Dave
If you're not living on the edge - you're taking up too much room!

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2007, 09:20:28 AM »

Hey Howie - you promised us some more pics, let's see em.

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2007, 09:28:51 AM »

Hey Howie - you promised us some more pics, let's see em.

Nige

Hang in there Nige. The weather's been holding me back from the mods. Supposed to snow today. Maybe I can get it in next week. Not soon enough though, huh! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Jacktrician69

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2007, 12:40:33 PM »

Looks awesome Hoist !   " Chrome...it's not an illnes...it's an addiction !! "    :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2007, 01:37:28 PM »

Looks awesome Hoist !   " Chrome...it's not an illnes...it's an addiction !! "    :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks Jack. Chrome's is an illness! A good illness as you can see from all the folks here! Performance is an addiction (so are tattoos)! ;) Hoist!

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2007, 07:40:30 PM »

Thanks Jack. Chrome's is an illness! A good illness as you can see from all the folks here! Performance is an addiction (so are tattoos)! ;) Hoist!
We don't hear to much about black chrome here on the site??? I have seen some night rods and night trains with alot of black chrome and looks awesome maybe someone with a SERK or another black CVO will catch on. Its one of those differant strokes things.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2007, 11:20:14 AM »

Finally!!! It's 45 deg. and the ice is melting! I just spoke with my shop and was told "bring 'er in"!!! Should be able to pick it up Sat. It'll be nice to finally get back on it, but really can't wait to ride it with the mods done! With less than 200 mi, I'm not going for a full Dyno. Just to get the AFR right for now, with the other stuff I'm doing. Then back at 1K for a good, WOT Dyno-tune! Later! ;) Hoist! 8)

rubaga

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
    • CVO2: 08 SERK Anniversary
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2007, 09:30:35 PM »

Looking forward to an update!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2007, 09:43:57 PM »

Then an update you shall have! I just got home from the shop (9:30 PM) with the SERK. Was there since noon. Installed V&H TD's w/S&S SPO's, Doherty PowerPacc w/PowerVents w/S&S Teardrop Cover, PCIII USB w/O2 Eliminators, Braided SS Fuel and Crossover lines and The True-Track! The SPO's sound awesome!!! They have to scrape pretty bad for me to get rid of them! My friend dyno'd another SERK with V&H TD's w/V&H Ovals, so we used the map from that bike until I get more miles on mine. Then I'll give it a good WOT Dyno-tune. The bike runs and sounds fantastic as is. I still haven't had it over 3500 RPM, but you can feel it pull from 2000 RPM. Bottom end TQ feels great. Did I mention that it sounds fantastic!!! I also love the look of those big ole ugly mufflers and the S&S Teardrop cover! Now it sounds and looks like a Harley should!!!

Sorry, It's too dark for pics tonight. Plus, the bike is filthy. When I left this morning, the ice was melting and salt residue everywhere. No my new bike is a mess from the road crap! Time to see if that Glare stuff works this weekend. I'll post the pics by the end of the weekend (unless it's so nice, I don't come back!).

That's it for now. ;) Hoist! 8)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2007, 09:48:55 PM »

Yea Chip,  Isn't there a wedding with a honeymoon coming up this weekend :nixweiss:

Or was my intelligence gathering incorrect?   You know wars were started because of this. :coolblue:

Close Brian
March 10th

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2007, 09:53:22 PM »

Sorry, It's too dark for pics tonight. Plus, the bike is filthy. When I left this morning, the ice was melting and salt residue everywhere.
That's it for now. ;) Hoist! 8)

Quit whining, get your a$$ out there and clean her up!
You have an image to uphold!
Chop Chop!

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2007, 09:58:11 PM »

Quit whining, get your a$$ out there and clean her up!
You have an image to uphold!
Chop Chop!

You tell him Chip. ;) Doesn't he know he belongs to CVOHarley now. We stay up late, and get up early to clean our bikes. The thought of him leaving sand/salt, and who knows what other kind of chemicals they use in NY on his brand new bike overnight. :o :o :o

Howie you should have known we were going to bust you on that. :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2007, 10:00:22 PM »

You tell him Chip. ;) Doesn't he know he belongs to CVOHarley now. We stay up late, and get up early to clean our bikes. The thought of him leaving sand/salt, and who knows what other kind of chemicals they use in NY on his brand new bike overnight. :o :o :o

Howie you should have known we were going to bust you on that. :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

No dirty motorcycle's gonna take me away from my Chicken Parm! ;) Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25

Page created in 0.262 seconds with 21 queries.