Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: Some New Mods  (Read 41988 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Some New Mods
« Reply #360 on: April 24, 2007, 09:45:48 PM »

Damn, I like that! I thought I caught everything. I guess not. Thanks guys. This is the last Zanotti's for awhile. What else did I miss? ::) What about the starter bracket? They put on this nice chrome starter, and there's a bracket in there that's still black. It looks out of place with the chrome starter. What else? Last call! ;) Hoist! 8)
You sure you want to ask us OCD/SEO members something like that? :o :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #361 on: April 24, 2007, 09:47:57 PM »

You sure you want to ask us OCD/SEO members something like that? :o :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Well, I figure I'll get your list and hopefully I won't need any of it. But if there is something, well..... ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #362 on: April 24, 2007, 09:49:26 PM »

Was going to tell you this piece, but it's not available for '07's.

Chrome Neutral Switch Cover P/N 33919-00.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d  
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #363 on: April 24, 2007, 09:55:17 PM »

Was going to tell you this piece, but it's not available for '07's.

Chrome Neutral Switch Cover P/N 33919-00.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d  

Thanks. Nope. ;D Hoist!

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #364 on: April 25, 2007, 12:40:21 AM »

Be careful with the EFI cover. On some installs it will hit against the bottom of the tank when the engine vibrates. I have been using a rubber bumper on them now....

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #365 on: April 25, 2007, 12:42:17 AM »

Be careful with the EFI cover. On some installs it will hit against the bottom of the tank when the engine vibrates. I have been using a rubber bumper on them now....

Thanks for the heads up Jim. I'll know to check that now. :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #366 on: April 25, 2007, 07:02:56 AM »

Do you remember if this was happening more  w/the original or the "A" version of this part. I noticed that it's in second round of production/modification.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #367 on: May 06, 2007, 03:42:14 PM »

The bike's back in the shop for my latest round of upgrades. Rear Roadwinder Floating Rotor w/Chrome Hardware, Chrome Pulley Cover (yeah cover! ;D), Chrome Rear Axle Spacers, fine tuning of handlebars and controls w/ solid clamp for W1's Chubbys, clearancing of Brake Pedal (yeah, the V&H TD's hit the pedal and clearancing itself now!). Most importantly, it's in for Dyno Tuning! I'll save the Chrome Bad as Hell Fork Clamp and the Chrome Fork Drain Screws for Traxxion to install when they do the AK-20 Cartridge Forks on the 15th in Atlanta. Looks like the Sta-Bo's will wait until after the trip. I should be picking it up on Thurs. I'll definitely be travelling with my old RK Touring Bucket and matching passenger backrest! This seat is definitely not for long trips. My wife is my driver backrest. Will probably be looking at Corbins when I return. And lastly, the stock SERK saddlebags are completely useless. I can barely fit my raingear and my leather in one bag. Don't know how I'm gonna squeeze everything we need for this trip, but we'll manage. Those hard bags can't be done soon enough! I'll try to get some pics up before I leave. If not, those I meet on the trip will get to see the stuff first. Stay tuned for the latest! Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #368 on: May 06, 2007, 05:59:35 PM »

Oh, one other thing. That Puzzled's a great guy! He's sending me the Adjure Flush Mounted Front Axle so I can bring that to Traxxion too! Man, that front end will sure look as sweet as it performs now! ;) Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 25 queries.